Author Topic: Man Accused of Hate Crime After Refusing To Have Sex with Transgender With Male Genitals  (Read 604 times)

rangerrebew

Man Accused of Hate Crime After Refusing To Have Sex with Transgender With Male Genitals

Have you ever saw that TV show called Catfish? Well imagine that happening to you, except this time it was with someone of the transgender persuasion.  Yeah, I’d be mad, too.

The model, however, was not a woman, it turned out that Cooper was actually a transgender “woman” aka a dude.

The victim allegedly reached out to Cooper in response to a new glamour portfolio linked on social media.

Cooper has since filed a complaint against the male photographer after he rejected an offer of sex and photography after learning that Cooper was actually a male claiming that the photographer stopped communicating with him after he found out that Cooper was transgender.

https://freedomclash.com/man-accused-of-hate-crime-after-refusing-to-have-sex-with-transgender-with-male-genitals/

Offline skeeter

Behold the end game, folks.

The LGBTIQ gang will go too far, take it to the bank.

Online corbe

This happened in our little town last year.  The dude beat the crap out of the guy in the cheap Motel room and smashed his phone.  He was lifeflighted to San Antonio and barely survived. The local DA only got him for the phone destruction, using the excuse that no jury would convict him for felony assault.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline goatprairie

There have been a few articles now about "transgender" "females" having a difficult time getting dates when real males find out they, the "transgender" persons, are not real females.
My message to the "transgender" "females" is: you made your bed, now you lie in it. Maybe they can find one of those "transgender"  "males" out there. Hopefully, the "transgender"  "females" didn't have a certain organ sliced off.   22222frying pan

« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 05:49:11 pm by goatprairie »

Offline berdie

I look it from the other direction. If someone asks me out and they turn out to be another woman... :3:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
   This happened in our little town last year.  The dude beat the crap out of the guy in the cheap Motel room and smashed his phone.  He was lifeflighted to San Antonio and barely survived. The local DA only got him for the phone destruction, using the excuse that no jury would convict him for felony assault.

Danny "Partridge" Bonaduce was unavailable for comment.   888mouth
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Danny "Partridge" Bonaduce was unavailable for comment.   888mouth

He is in the closet.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He is in the closet.

(Actually, that's where the cops found him hiding.)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
(Actually, that's where the cops found him hiding.)
He's having flaSH BACKS. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline verga

That is the height of hubris.Unless you are a complete A$$hole why would you want to be with someone that is not "into" you.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.