Author Topic: Registered Foreign Agent Leads New Biden Super PAC  (Read 223 times)

rangerrebew

Registered Foreign Agent Leads New Biden Super PAC
« on: November 01, 2019, 01:54:21 pm »
Registered Foreign Agent Leads New Biden Super PAC

10/30/2019 12:00 AM Source: AAN by: AAN Staff

Retire Quid Pro Joe Biden
Faltering Democratic frontrunner Joe Biden has a brand new Super PAC in an attempt to revive his sagging presidential hopes.

The move follows a dramatic reversal from earlier this year when Biden rejected support from Super PACs, which can receive unlimited donations.

But the real scrutiny swirls around Larry Rasky, a lobbyist who is the treasurer for the PAC. Rasky is registered to lobby on behalf of the Republic of Azerbaijan.

Per The Federalist:

Read more at https://americanactionnews.com/articles/registered-foreign-agent-leads-new-biden-super-pac#cEacy98vscYf0P7X.99

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Registered Foreign Agent Leads New Biden Super PAC
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2019, 07:22:36 pm »
If that is true somebody better start an investigation. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Registered Foreign Agent Leads New Biden Super PAC
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2019, 07:28:24 pm »
Not one iota of improprieties.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.