Author Topic: BREAKING: NSC Official Testifies He Heard Nothing Illegal On Trump-Zelensky Call, Transcript Accurat  (Read 305 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

BREAKING: NSC Official Testifies He Heard Nothing Illegal On Trump-Zelensky Call, Transcript Accurate
Townhall, Oct 31, 2019

BREAKING: CBS News is reporting that Tim Morrison, the National Security Council's Senior Director for European Affairs, testified before Congress on Thursday that he heard nothing illegal on the phone call between President Donald J. Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. Morrison also reportedly testified that the transcript released by the White House was accurate.

The Federalist is also reporting this according to transcripts obtained by the outlet.

“I want to be clear, I was not concerned that anything illegal was discussed,” former NSC Senior Director for European Affairs Tim Morrison testified today, according to Sean Davis.

"My recollection is that Ambassador Sondland’s proposal to [Ukrainian National Security Advisor Andriy] Yermak was that it could be sufficient if the new Ukrainian prosecutor general — not President Zelensky — would commit to pursue the Burisma investigation, Morrison testified according to the Federalist.

“I am pleased our process gave the president the confidence he needed to approve the release of the security sector assistance,” he added. “I am proud of what I have been able, in some small way, to help the Trump administration accomplish."

More:  https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2019/10/31/breaking-nsc-witness-on-trumpzelensky-reportedly-told-congress-he-heard-nothing-illegal-transcript-accurate-n2555688

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
How did Shiff let this happen?  He should be fired for incompetence!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dfwgator

Schiff knows the media has his back.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Schiff knows the media has his back.

Did you see that this is a SEE BS story?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
There are about 4 of these threads..I am gonna merge them all
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

I suspect that if transcripts of witnesses' testimony were released it would be found that a good number of witnesses told truths - voluntarily or involuntarily - Schiffty didn't want to hear or be heard.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

As late as this afternoon, liberal talk show hosts were still saying how Tim Morrison’s testimony backed up the ambassador to Ukraine’s account of a quid pro quo.

Imagine America’s political parties are in a marriage. Now, imagine they can‘t ever agree on a single thing and are fighting all the time. One party—stipulate the democrats—is deceptive, controlling and even threatening violence. The other party wants nothing more than to get along and be liked.

Which one will be first to file for divorce?

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Was on stationary bike in the gym with a row of TVs.

CNN was running a version, stating this person incrminated Trump, claiming aQui Pro Qou.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

@SiddiqRex@SiddiqRex

They could have Trump on video screaming “QUID PRO QUO, VOLODOMYR” and Kevin McCarthy would say “I don’t see how this doesn’t completely exonerate our President.”

Tim Morrison verified everything that previous witnesses testified to.  If he had said "it looked illegal to me," he would be open to criminal charges.  Morrison is not a lawyer so his statement about legality is irrelevant.  The House will decide it IS illegal when they impeach President Trump.

Offline skeeter

Was on stationary bike in the gym with a row of TVs.

CNN was running a version, stating this person incrminated Trump, claiming aQui Pro Qou.

Of course. Schiff doesn't allow exculpatory evidence in his secret court for the same reason - it incriminates Trump.  22222frying pan
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 01:32:49 pm by skeeter »