Author Topic: Is the USA headed for a violent revolt in 2020?  (Read 216 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is the USA headed for a violent revolt in 2020?
« on: October 31, 2019, 01:43:46 pm »
October 31, 2019
By Robert Arvay

The United States was founded in a violent revolution and then, "fourscore and seven years" later, found itself in the midst of a brutal civil war that cost the lives of three quarters of a million Americans, more American deaths than in any other war.

Could another violent internal war in America erupt yet again?  While it is not probable, the possibilities are sobering.

In 1776, the impetus for war had been brewing for many years.  Indeed, as the Declaration of Independence made clear, "mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed."

When the evils of tyranny were no longer "sufferable," the revolution became an all-out war.

Likewise, in 1861, the seeds of war had been long in taking hold, until they finally bore their deadly fruit.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/10/is_the_usa_headed_for_a_violent_revolt_in_2020.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Is the USA headed for a violent revolt in 2020?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2019, 02:39:14 pm »
October 31, 2019
By Robert Arvay

The United States was founded in a violent revolution and then, "fourscore and seven years" later, found itself in the midst of a brutal civil war that cost the lives of three quarters of a million Americans, more American deaths than in any other war.

Could another violent internal war in America erupt yet again?  While it is not probable, the possibilities are sobering.

In 1776, the impetus for war had been brewing for many years.  Indeed, as the Declaration of Independence made clear, "mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed."

When the evils of tyranny were no longer "sufferable," the revolution became an all-out war.

Likewise, in 1861, the seeds of war had been long in taking hold, until they finally bore their deadly fruit.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/10/is_the_usa_headed_for_a_violent_revolt_in_2020.html

I believe if the winner of presidential election wins by a narrow margin the odds of a revolt are pretty great.  If they manage to impeach Pres. Trump and remove him from office, I'd say revolt is a strong possibility as well.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2019, 04:52:29 pm »
I believe if the winner of presidential election wins by a narrow margin the odds of a revolt are pretty great.  If they manage to impeach Pres. Trump and remove him from office, I'd say revolt is a strong possibility as well.
In the absence of the pursuit, prosecution, and conviction of those from the Obama Administration whose egregious disregard for our laws is evident, I agree. The best medicine, however would be to vote the Democrat Party out of power, as much as is possible. 
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2019, 05:16:53 pm »
In the absence of the pursuit, prosecution, and conviction of those from the Obama Administration whose egregious disregard for our laws is evident, I agree. The best medicine, however would be to vote the Democrat Party out of power, as much as is possible.

:yowsa:  888high58888
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2019, 12:45:59 am »
The question:
"Is the USA headed for a violent revolt in 2020?"

Answer:
No. It's not "1861" quite yet.

But anyone who refuses to comprehend "the troubles" that are coming, is denying what even Ray Charles would be able see.

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2019, 01:07:55 am »
There are two options resulting from 2020:

1.  The Dem candidate wins.  They will then further go full moonbat trying to eradicate us and our voice.  From this, we will either acquiesce or we will fight.

2.  Trump wins.  Does anyone really think the left will just shrug and say “golly gee, you whipped us again”?!!  They will fight.  Period

So we can either take what they want to cram down our throats or there will be a fight.
Nows your time to prepare.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2019, 01:36:42 am »
So the 'they' you are speaking about would be 2/3 of the US Senators?

If that many Republicans voted on removal, I would disagree with you.  That is an overwhelming majority and would occur only if serious high crimes and misdemeanors had been confirmed.

I would agree, however, if the Senate removed both Trump and Pence from office and installed Pelosi.  I would get my oiler ready.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington