Author Topic: Top Planned Parenthood doc says abortions are safe; outcry continues over state's tracking of women  (Read 896 times)

Online mountaineer

Top Planned Parenthood doc says abortions are safe; outcry continues over state's tracking of women's periods
  By Kurt Erickson St. Louis Post-Dispatch
4 hrs ago
ST. LOUIS — The chief medical officer of Missouri’s lone abortion clinic offered a spirited defense of the facility and its services Wednesday, saying abortion is a simple procedure that can have “profoundly” positive effects.

“I believe in the mission of Planned Parenthood. I think it’s perhaps one of the biggest honors of my life to provide abortion care,” Dr. Colleen McNicholas told a commissioner who will decide the fate of the facility’s license to operate.

“It’s about humanity. It’s about the respect for parenting. It’s about valuing life,” McNicholas said. “Abortion is one of the safest procedures we have in medicine.” ...

Her testimony came a day after agency director Dr. Randall Williams said he had tracked the menstrual cycles of Planned Parenthood patients as part of an effort to identify any “failed abortions” at the clinic.

Williams said an investigator made a spreadsheet at his request that included the dates of patients’ last periods. He said the goal was to find women who needed multiple procedures to complete an abortion. ...
Rest of story, if you can stomach it, at the St. Louis Post-Dispatch

Valuing life, safe ... anyone else thinking of Brave New World?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

Sounds like some low-level bureaucrats tried to figure out a way to detect complications that PP was concealing.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mountaineer

I don't even want to consider how the butchers can botch an abortion to the point that a woman "needs" multiple procedures to complete the procedure.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org