Author Topic: Pelosi: Syria briefing still needed after al-Baghdadi briefing  (Read 317 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi: Syria briefing still needed after al-Baghdadi briefing
« on: October 30, 2019, 07:27:06 pm »
Pelosi: Syria briefing still needed after al-Baghdadi briefing
By Rebecca Kheel - 10/30/19 03:21 PM EDT

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Wednesday the Trump administration still owes the House a briefing on the situation in Syria with Turkey after defense and intelligence officials briefed lawmakers following the raid that killed ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

â€œWe had asked for a briefing on Syria, they wanted to give us a briefing on al-Baghdadi,” she told reporters after the briefing. “We welcomed that, and we congratulate our forces that did that so successfully. We still want the briefing on Syria and Turkey.”

Asked if the briefers at the classified session were unprepared to answer questions on Syria and Turkey, Pelosi said she “can’t go into what happened in there.”

more
https://thehill.com/policy/defense/468176-pelosi-syria-briefing-still-needed-after-al-baghdadi-briefing
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Pelosi: Syria briefing still needed after al-Baghdadi briefing
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2019, 07:33:21 pm »
My understanding is that Trump's a-B briefing was required by law; complying with Pelosi's every "request" (I suspect it was something less courteous than a simple request) is not.

Resisters resisted.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2019, 07:35:53 pm »
Here's your briefing Ms. Pelosi!

We had Abu Al Baghdadi captured and locked up in GUANTANAMO until Obama released him to terrorize the world.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2019, 07:47:55 pm »
Nancy, don't you have more important affairs of state to attend too.  Like screwing up the affairs of state.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2019, 09:54:44 pm »
Take her out on a ship and let her peer down where the scattered pieces of the POS were thrown overboard.

We are at war and the CIC need not advise you of anything to win the war, Nancy.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 09:55:56 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2019, 12:15:04 am »
You had your chance, biotch ...

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2019, 12:44:41 am »
@Right_in_Virginia, her stagecrafted tantrum probably played a part in when Trump informed the Dems of the raid. Stagecraft sometimes has unforeseen consequences. Resister resisted!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2019, 02:50:41 am »
@Right_in_Virginia, her stagecrafted tantrum probably played a part in when Trump informed the Dems of the raid. Stagecraft sometimes has unforeseen consequences. Resister resisted!

I think you're right @PeteS in CA  Especially since it's been reported that while pointing her finger she said "watch what we do next" and then took a government charter flight to Jordan to discuss Syria.