Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi is dragging out impeachment to distract from the Democratic 2020 circus  (Read 125 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nancy Pelosi is dragging out impeachment to distract from the Democratic 2020 circus
by Eddie Scarry
 | October 30, 2019 12:20 PM

House Democrats are using a lot of time and witnesses to corroborate details in their impeachment effort that, as it turns out, have already been corroborated by the very person they are attempting to impeach.

National Security Council official Alexander Vindman on Tuesday became the 1 millionth witness to offer private testimony on Capitol Hill. He showed up dramatically in military uniform, complete with medals, as though with great valor he were about to blow the lid off a conspiracy that has so far eluded us.

The start of his testimony was packed with the kind of humility you can expect from the standard career government employee in Washington. He referred to himself as a “patriot” who had a “sacred duty and honor,” and of all of the time he had “served this country in a nonpartisan manner.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/nancy-pelosi-is-dragging-out-impeachment-to-distract-from-the-democratic-2020-circus
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The start of his testimony was packed with the kind of humility you can expect from the standard career government employee in Washington. He referred to himself as a “patriot” who had a “sacred duty and honor,” and of all of the time he had “served this country in a nonpartisan manner.”

I had to go look at the link to make sure this wasn't from the BabBee
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I had to go look at the link to make sure this wasn't from the BabBee

I knew it was really the Examiner when I first clicked it and the usual two auto-playing videos started.  The WE is a royal PITA.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: