Author Topic: NPR Praises Terrorist Baghdadi: ‘He Was a Real Leader,’ ‘A Movement We’ve Never Seen Before’  (Read 460 times)

rangerrebew

NPR Praises Terrorist Baghdadi: ‘He Was a Real Leader,’ ‘A Movement We’ve Never Seen Before’

By Jim Hayek October 29, 2019

The Washington Post is not alone when it comes to kind remembrances of the ISIS terrorist Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, who died igniting a suicide vest in a tunnel in northwest Syria on Saturday as U.S. troops closed in.

During special coverage of President Donald Trump’s announcement on Sunday of the successful mission, National Public Radio (NPR) praised the man who was responsible for beheading three Americans and enslaving and killing an American woman.

Host Lulu Garcia-Navarro led a roundtable discussion with NPR reporters Greg Myre, Tamara Keith and Daniel Estrin about Baghdadi’s death and asked them to tell listeners about the terrorist.

https://americantruthtoday.com/politics/2019/10/29/npr-praises-terrorist-baghdadi-he-was-a-real-leader-a-movement-we-ve-never-seen-before/?utm_source=sprklst&utm_campaign=dailyhammer-npr-10_29-mid

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Jim Jones was a real leader.
Hitler was a real leader
Maximilien Robespierre
Genghis Khan (the John Kerry pronunciation)
Mao Zedong

al-Bagdaddy was a jv captain
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I am not sure if I am getting a working link, but the same story or similar story from Breitbart. Probably the original source:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/28/npr-praises-terrorist-baghdadi-he-was-a-real-leader-a-movement-weve-never-seen-before/

Okay, I read the article, there is a context but to call the guy "he was a real leader", sounds to enthusiastic, "a movement we have never seen before", that's kind of so I'd suppose.

Who said this, if I have this straight is "Greg Myre" and (I didn't know this stuff before now) he's actually married to Fox News Foreign Affairs Expert (and I do think she's pretty sharp), Jennifer Griffith.

Myre sounded too enthusiastic, the first thing I'd say would be the guy was very evil.... the movement was or IS actually, very evil..

But Jennifer seems like a straight shooter, I don't spend much time studying these people, in fact, I'd seen her on fox many times but I had never known her name actually.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 04:09:26 pm by TomSea »

Offline conservativevoter

:rolling:

Movement they've never seen before?   :rolling:   :rolling:   :rolling:

You mean, they've never seen a bowel movement?

Offline berdie

:rolling:

Movement they've never seen before?   :rolling:   :rolling:   :rolling:

You mean, they've never seen a bowel movement?

Evidently not...it sounds like they are full of....well you know

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Someone remind me again why my taxpayer dollars are funding this POS organization?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Someone remind me again why my taxpayer dollars are funding this POS organization?
Not much really in federal funding.  I think less than 2% of revenues, and no direct funding, just indirect.

Biggest boost it gets is tax deductibility as a non-profit.

Having said all that, even 2% gives the feds control over compliance to federal guidelines, as well as control by IRS over its non-profit status.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Not much really in federal funding.  I think less than 2% of revenues, and no direct funding, just indirect.

Biggest boost it gets is tax deductibility as a non-profit.

Having said all that, even 2% gives the feds control over compliance to federal guidelines, as well as control by IRS over its non-profit status.

Last number i was able to find was 10.9% of the funding was Federal. 

The Feds created NPR by an act of Congress in the early 70's IIRC.  They should pass another act of Congress to either abolish it or cut it completely free from Government funding and let it survive or die in the free market.

There's enough hateful media out there that despises you and I...we don't need one that we're funding all or in part from our tax dollars.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online mountaineer

Amen. There's absolutely no reason for federal funding or tax-exempt status for NPR or PBS.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

The law of consumerism, if the public wants it they will pay for it. If they see no value it will sit on the shelf untouched.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.