Author Topic: Eight times Joe Biden says he privately confronted strongmen  (Read 208 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Eight times Joe Biden says he privately confronted strongmen
« on: October 30, 2019, 12:59:18 pm »
Eight times Joe Biden says he privately confronted strongmen
by Alana Goodman
 | October 30, 2019 12:00 AM

Joe Biden speaks frequently on the campaign trail about his heated confrontations with dictators, gang members, and various world leaders, facing down powerful figures and hitting them with harsh truths — in private. His stirring accounts are a key part of his attempt to draw a contrast with President Trump, whom he has denounced for "embracing dictators" and having a "love affair with autocrats."

1. Russian President Vladimir Putin

At a 2020 campaign fundraiser in Exeter, Pennsylvania, last week, Biden said he had told Putin during a private meeting at the Kremlin in 2011: "I look into your eyes, and I don't think you have a soul.'"

He gave a fuller account of the conversation in 2014: “I said, ‘Mr. Prime Minister, I’m looking into your eyes, and I don’t think you have a soul,’” he said. “And [Putin] looked back at me, and he smiled, and he said, ‘We understand one another.’”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/eight-times-joe-biden-says-he-privately-confronted-strongmen
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Eight times Joe Biden says he privately confronted strongmen
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2019, 01:46:24 pm »
Those recollections are laugh-out-loud funny. :silly: :silly: :silly:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Re: Eight times Joe Biden says he privately confronted strongmen
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2019, 01:51:06 pm »
The first one is just one more case of plagiarism - what actually happened was Putin said to Biden "I look into your eyes and I don't think you have a brain".
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA