Author Topic: Poll: Who's sticking with President Trump, through trouble and tweets? His seemingly unshakable base  (Read 577 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/10/29/trump-poll-impeachment-ukraine-call-core-supporters/2478185001/

Removed from office?

On one issue, the president’s support sinks to just one in four, a sign of a potential vulnerability. Asked if the White House had an obligation to comply with subpoenas from the House committees demanding testimony and documents, 66% of those surveyed say yes, 26% say no. Those who think the White House should comply with congressional subpoenas include 35% of Republicans.

“I do feel it is inappropriate for the executive branch to be stonewalling,” said Michael Dunford, 35, a Democrat from Solana Beach, California. “I don’t know if it is obstruction of justice, but it is obstruction.”

In the new USA TODAY/Suffolk survey, Americans of all stripes are inclined to think the House won’t end up voting to impeach Trump, 56%-37%. Most Democrats and most Republicans agree he’s not likely to be removed from office. Nearly three in four of all those surveyed, 73%, predict he won’t be.

“He should be impeached to discourage the awful behavior,” said Andre Mendes, 60, an engineer from Baltimore who supports the Green Party. "But Republicans would have to grow a spine in order for removal from office to occur.”

more at link.

Offline libertybele

The MSM and entities like Google and Facebook are in large part 'responsible' for the lies and deceit about our President.  As time goes on the more distrusting I am of Pence.  It seems that the left not only wants Trump out but Pence in.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bilo

The MSM and entities like Google and Facebook are in large part 'responsible' for the lies and deceit about our President.  As time goes on the more distrusting I am of Pence.  It seems that the left not only wants Trump out but Pence in.

I think Pence is an honest man who is faithful in his duty. However, I wish Trump would pick a different VP for 2020, someone who would be a logical successor. Pence is a nice guy and I really want to see a tough conservative in 2024.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

I could sleep at night with President Pence.

Offline roamer_1

Spooning?

:silly: :tongue2:

Offline LegalAmerican

I have zero issue with tweets.  The lefts hates them, as president can tell us, in his own words what is going on. Tweets are wonderful.  Talking about his tweets is a LEFT TALKING POINT.   WWW.MAGAPILL.COM   
http://youtu.be/Vsbr8QMPLWY

Offline LegalAmerican

I have to say...LOL LOL LOL LOL. 

Offline LegalAmerican

I think Pence is an honest man who is faithful in his duty. However, I wish Trump would pick a different VP for 2020, someone who would be a logical successor. Pence is a nice guy and I really want to see a tough conservative in 2024.

Any thoughts on WHO?  I don't totally trust Pence.  I would not vote for Pence to be president.

Offline roamer_1

that was pretty good... :laugh:

:silly: :beer:

Sorry... You know I had to... It's a turn of phrase thing...

:silly: :beer:

Sorry... You know I had to... It's a turn of phrase thing...
I LOLed  :beer:

Offline Axeslinger

Any thoughts on WHO?  I don't totally trust Pence.  I would not vote for Pence to be president.
Of course not... with all the trump mourning you’d have going on you’d have to wear black for six months and not be able to leave your house
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

Ted Cruz!!!  Watch the leftists go crazy.   :rolling:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.