Author Topic: Dick Morris: Hillary Clinton Thinks ‘God Put Her On The Earth’ To Be President  (Read 294 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

David Krayden
Ottawa Bureau Chief
October 28, 2019 8:30 AM ET

Dick Morris, a former adviser to President Bill Clinton, predicted Sunday that Hillary Clinton will seek any opening she can find to run for the presidency again in 2020.

Morris told New York businessman and broadcaster John Catsimatdis on his Sunday radio show that he’s so sure she’ll find a way because the former first lady believes “God put her on the Earth” to be president.

“My feeling is that she wants to,” Morris said. “She feels entitled to do it. She feels compelled to do it. She feels that God put her on the Earth to do it. But she’s hesitant because she realizes the timing is bad.” Morris, who has been a critic of the Clintons since leaving their service as a backroom strategist, believes Hillary is poised to enter the contest at the appropriate juncture and especially if former Vice President Joe Biden calls it quits.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/28/dick-morris-hillary-clinton-god-put-her-earth-president/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Maybe Satan put her on earth to be President.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Maybe Satan put her on earth to be President.

Good guess - I wonder what she had on him?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Satan may still be slightly more evil on paper, but Clinton has momentum on her side and outguns him in minions by a long shot. If Hell goes by the popular vote she's a shoo-in - at least she'll get to be president somewhere.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA