Author Topic: Trey Gowdy Has ‘No Idea’ If He’s Joining Trump’s Team  (Read 154 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Phillip Nieto
Contributor
October 27, 2019 6:11 PM ET

Former South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy appeared doubtful that he would ever join President Donald Trump’s team to help him fight impeachment.

Earlier this month, reports circulated that Gowdy had agreed to assist the White House in fighting the impeachment inquiry led by Democrats in the House. Fox News later terminated their on-air contributor contract with the former representative.

“I have no idea,” he said in a Sunday CBS appearance. “I don’t represent the president as of today. I don’t know what if anything will exist in January. It may be over.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/27/trey-gowdy-joining-trump-team/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

Former South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy appeared doubtful that he would ever join President Donald Trump’s team to help him fight impeachment.

You mean the Trey Gowdy, who couldn't find sh__ on Hitlerly, no matter how much was plopped into his lap?  Trump should run from this All Hat, No Cattle pol.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.