Author Topic: Graham: Trump's worst critics should say 'well done Mr. President'  (Read 438 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Graham: Trump's worst critics should say 'well done Mr. President'
By Rebecca Klar - 10/27/19 01:33 PM EDT

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) on Sunday praised President Trump for ordering a U.S. military raid that led to the death of ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

“This is a moment where we should all be proud of our American military and our intelligence community. This is a moment where President Trump’s worst critics should say, ‘well done Mr. President,’” Graham told reporters at the White House.

The GOP senator also complemented Trump for “coming up with a model in Syria that we probably should have done in Iraq,” calling the president’s strategy a “game changer.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/467648-graham-trumps-worst-critics-should-say-well-done-mr-president
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Graham: Trump's worst critics should say 'well done Mr. President'
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2019, 06:27:34 pm »
Not. Going. To. Happen.

Orange Man Bad
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2019, 06:35:38 pm »
Not. Going. To. Happen.

Orange Man Bad

But... TRUMP!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2019, 06:52:57 pm »
The GOP senator also complemented Trump for “coming up with a model in Syria that we probably should have done in Iraq,” calling the president’s strategy a “game changer.”

Worth repeating.   :patriot:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2019, 12:03:44 am »
Why would I care what weasel Graham says.  He changes his mind about his positions quicker than my daughter used to change outfits. 

Well done Mr. President for getting the ISIS leader.  Not so well done letting over a hundred more escape so that we have to protect oil fields from them.  He really needed something like this.  Good thing Putin, Erdogan and Assad were there to help him pull it off.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 12:04:37 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2019, 12:30:58 am »
Why would I care what weasel Graham says.  He changes his mind about his positions quicker than my daughter used to change outfits. 

Well done Mr. President for getting the ISIS leader.  Not so well done letting over a hundred more escape so that we have to protect oil fields from them.  He really needed something like this.  Good thing Putin, Erdogan and Assad were there to help him pull it off.

A hater gots to hate.  Bravo.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2019, 03:06:25 am »
A hater gots to hate.  Bravo.

So you say, but what I think is more hateful is a president that calls an entire country full of people no value sand and death.  And he didn't seem very worried about ISIS the other day.  He didn't care that they were going free.  Some were going to Europe, Iraq and some might even make it here.  No concern

As for Abu-Bakr-al-bagdadi Putin and Assad already claimed they killed him November 2017.  Here is story with pictures.  Man that guys like a cat.  Several lives.  It looks like the guy has been killed several times.  We better make sure.

https://lena-mozya.com/2017/06/putin-and-assad-kill-isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi/
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 03:20:35 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2019, 03:14:04 am »
So you say, but what I think is more hateful is a president that calls an entire country full of people no value sand and death.  And he didn't seem very worried about ISIS the other day.  He didn't care that they were going free.  Some were going to Europe, Iraq and some might even make it here.  No concern

As for Abu-Bakr-al-bagdadi Putin and Assad already claimed they killed him November 2017.  Here is story with pictures.  Man that guys like a cat.  Several lives.

https://lena-mozya.com/2017/06/putin-and-assad-kill-isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi/

You are human scum.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2019, 04:14:45 am »
You are human scum.

Did you know you share something with Abu-Bakr-al-bagdadi ?  His nickname is The Ghost.  He has been reported killed several times.  I hope they really got him this time.  Its really weird.