Author Topic: Only 7 GOP Senators Have Completely Ruled Impeachment Out  (Read 273 times)

rangerrebew

Only 7 GOP Senators Have Completely Ruled Impeachment Out
« on: October 27, 2019, 02:26:24 pm »

2019-10-24 Source: TTN Staff by: TTN

The fine folks down at the Daily Caller called every Republican Senator and asked them if they supported impeachment, only 7 Senators explicitly stated that they are opposed to impeachment. Does this mean the rest are ready to get the President out of office? No, but there is still a concern to be had. There are also several Senators who simply declined to comment, here are who they are:

Read more at https://trumptrainnews.com/articles/only-7-gop-senators-have-completely-ruled-impeachment-out#oFzxm4yvlyHuTMMU.99
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 03:40:31 pm by Cyber Liberty »

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Only 7 GOP Senators Have Completely Ruled Impeachment Out
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2019, 02:40:24 pm »

2019-10-24 Source: TTN Staff by: TTN

The fine folks down at the Daily Caller called every Republican Senator and asked them if they supported impeachment, only 7 Senators explicitly stated that they are opposed to impeachment. Does this mean the rest are ready to get the President out of office? No, but there is still a concern to be had. There are also several Senators who simply declined to comment, here are who they are:

Read more at https://trumptrainnews.com/articles/only-7-gop-senators-have-completely-ruled-impeachment-out#oFzxm4yvlyHuTMMU.99

From the list of maybes is Cruz and Scott -- I highly doubt they would vote to impeach.  Only way Cruz would impeach is if he was absolutely positive that Trump committed an impeachable offense.  Scott I believe owes Trump some favors; Trump helped get him elected to his Senate seat.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.