Author Topic: Comey says he’ll move to New Zealand if Trump is re-elected. Americans have extradition questions.  (Read 280 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Comey says he’ll move to New Zealand if Trump is re-elected. Americans have extradition questions.
October 27, 2019 | Tom Tillison

Fired FBI director James Comey implied Saturday during an appearance at Politicon 2019 that if President Donald Trump is reelected he will move to New Zealand.

While such a move would be a blow to the DC deep state, Americans may have cause to feel a little safer about its institutions of government.

Comey was being interviewed by MSNBC’s Nicole Wallace — this being instructive of the relationship the disgraced former bureau director has with the media — Saturday at the Music City Center in Nashville, Tenn., when Wallace cited a New York Times piece on Comey to ask about the end of the Trump presidency.

“I am optimistic that even if there is not an impeachment proceeding and a removal from office, whether or not that happens, the American people are going to pass judgment on what kind of country we want to be,” Comey said.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/10/27/comey-says-hell-move-to-new-zealand-if-trump-is-re-elected-americans-have-extradition-questions-844656
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Comey says he’ll move to New Zealand if Trump is re-elected.

NO! he would not!  New Zealand is very strict about who they allow in and James Comey definitely would not qualify.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Maybe he can pin up a poster of Mt Cook in his cell.

Offline PeteS in CA

I'm pretty sure there is an extradition treaty between NZ and the US, ****drummer .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline conservativevoter

If Comey is accepted by NZ, the least we can do is send them sympathy cards.   :rolling: