Author Topic: Black accent? Joe Biden goes Hillary Clinton one better and claims he went to black college  (Read 332 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
October 27, 2019
Black accent? Joe Biden goes Hillary Clinton one better and claims he went to black college
By Monica Showalter

Democratic presidential frontrunner Joe Biden is taking pandering to new heights, all in pursuit of black votes.

Instead of just slapping on a black accent like a set of false teeth, the way Hillary Clinton did last week for a significantly black audience, Biden decided to claim he actually went to a historically black college, which he didn't.

Here's the video, retweeted with suitable scorn by Don Trump, Jr.

Minor problem... Joe Biden didn’t go there! #QuidProJoe can’t even remember where he went to college. Enough is enough with this charade of a campaign. pic.twitter.com/F2MHsN2WTf
    — Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) October 26, 2019

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/10/black_accent_joe_biden_goes_hillary_clinton_one_better_and_claims_he_went_to_black_college.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Interesting that Uncle Joe thinks that he's going to win over the black vote or that the DEMS need the black vote to win.  IMHO it is the Hispanic vote that is going to determine the 2020 election.  I believe Trump already has the black voters on his side with record low black unemployment (if they realize and pay attention to what is truly going on).
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi... -- Steve Martin

Offline PeteS in CA

Dems are historically not fact-checked by the MSM. Creepy Joe hasn't quite adjusted to the facts that the MSM's info-monopoly is a thing of the past, that he is not under the MSM-worshiped aegis of Obama, and that this is a primary campaign.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi... -- Steve Martin

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NeS4ueaU6w
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
That durn ol' uncle Joe!
He sure can tell some doozies, can't he...?