Author Topic: Hillary Clinton puts on her best black accent and goes to Elijah Cummings's funeral  (Read 367 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
October 26, 2019
Hillary Clinton puts on her best black accent and goes to Elijah Cummings's funeral
By Monica Showalter

Some people put on their best black garments for the funeral of someone considered, by his friends, at least, to be an honored dignitary.

Hillary Clinton's a little different.  She put on her best black accent — and uses it to spew bile.  Here's the weird spectacle from yesterday's funeral of the late Rep. Elijah Cummings:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/10/hillary_clinton_puts_on_her_best_black_accent_and_goes_to_elijah_cummingss_funeral.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Calling it a coincidence that this unethical, crooked, lying bum was named Elijah is about as pathetic as it gets. Dear Hillz, if you knew anything, you'd grasp that many parents give their children names from the Bible. She acts like Cummings came first and that the Biblical prophet Elijah was named after him.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Calling it a coincidence that this unethical, crooked, lying bum was named Elijah is about as pathetic as it gets. Dear Hillz, if you knew anything, you'd grasp that many parents give their children names from the Bible. She acts like Cummings came first and that the Biblical prophet Elijah was named after him.

Tsssh.  It's amazing how people like her can roll out the Bible when its convenient.  I really don't know who Elijah Cummings was as a person but as a politician representing his community he's a fail.  Trump was correct on that one.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Oh, not too good.

Charity run by wife of Elijah Cummings incurs new ethics complaint
by Alana Goodman
 | July 16, 2019 12:00 AM

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/charity-run-by-wife-of-elijah-cummings-incurs-new-ethics-complaint
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Oh, not too good.

Charity run by wife of Elijah Cummings incurs new ethics complaint
by Alana Goodman
 | July 16, 2019 12:00 AM

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/charity-run-by-wife-of-elijah-cummings-incurs-new-ethics-complaint

Doesn't matter, she'll still win hubby's seat.  Baltimore loves them some corruption.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

Doesn't matter, she'll still win hubby's seat.  Baltimore loves them some corruption.

Probably right.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Can't blame Hillary, she simply believes that Cumming's parents were being just as prophetic as hers when they named her after Sir Edmund Hillary( so says she) before he was famous! You know there was so much manure spewed at that funeral that it would have burned out a 200 acre farm for a decade.