Author Topic: Ann Coulter says she's going to 'keep trolling' Trump 'until he fulfills his promises'  (Read 246 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ann Coulter says she's going to 'keep trolling' Trump 'until he fulfills his promises'
by Mike Brest
 | October 26, 2019 04:41 PM

NASHVILLE, Tennessee — Conservative commentator Ann Coulter said she intends to continue ridiculing President Trump until he fulfills promises he made during his campaign.

Coulter, 57, who has previously said that Trump "deserves to lose" in 2020, discussed the president's campaign promises at Politicon on Saturday, which bills itself as “the unconventional political convention.”

"I don’t want him to hear this," she began, "because I’m going to keep trolling him and attacking him until he fulfills his promises to the voters, but even if he doesn’t fulfill his promises to the voters, which is an outrageous betrayal and should not be forgiven, even if he does not, the world has changed in a way that is — I’m very sensitive to."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/ann-coulter-says-shes-going-to-keep-trolling-trump-until-he-fulfills-his-promises
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Me too Anne.  I just wish you wouldn't have been his staunchest supporter even writing a book on how great he was.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Idiot

Ann Coulter
 :3:

Offline mountaineer

I doubt he gives a rat's rear end about her opinion.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Doesn't Coulter watch the rallies?