Author Topic: CNN President Jeff Zucker: ‘I’d Be Very Open’ to Hiring Shepard Smith  (Read 824 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN President Jeff Zucker: ‘I’d Be Very Open’ to Hiring Shepard Smith

Joshua Caplan 24 Oct 2019

CNN President Jeff Zucker signaled Thursday that he is “very open” to hiring former Fox News Channel daytime anchor Shepard Smith.

Speaking at the network’s CITIZEN by CNN forum, Zucker called Smith, who unexpectedly resigned from Fox News earlier this month, both a “great journalist” and an “incredibly talented” anchor.

“I would be very open to talking to him,” Zucker revealed to CNN chief media correspondent Brian Stelter.

Stelter, who hosts CNN’s Reliable Sources, suggested the network’s 11:00 a.m. would be an optimal time slot for Smith to occupy.

“That’s what I was thinking. That’s so weird you’re thinking that, too,” Zucker replied, before adding, “I don’t know when he’ll be available but he is an immense talent and we’re always looking for great talent.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/10/24/cnn-president-jeff-zucker-id-be-very-open-to-hiring-shepard-smith/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Birds of a feather. Butt buddies forever.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline goatprairie

He'd be very open? Some people could interpret that in a number of ways. Just saying.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It'll take a year to find out, because I believe Shemp had a non-compete clause.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It'll take a year to find out, because I believe Shemp had a non-compete clause.

He should take the time to Find a boy, settle down
If he wants he can marry......

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Maybe he can have young-uns, next time he's off his period.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

HEY!    If I wanted to read and see this crap, I'd turn on Netflix!       9999hair out0000

:laugh:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline skeeter

Can we start calling him Jeff's Sucker?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Can we start calling him Jeff's Sucker?

I've always figured Shemp would be the "catcher," Skeets.
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

Maybe he can have young-uns, next time he's off his period.

More than one.  He can adopt one each from the alphabet people.

Offline skeeter

I've always figured Shemp would be the "catcher," Skeets.

Oh I agree. Think verb.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.