Author Topic: WS Game Two: Baby sharks? Try Jaws.  (Read 1519 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: WS Game Two: Baby sharks? Try Jaws.
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2019, 06:58:02 pm »
@DCPatriot

You think the Nationals Park PA system people should play the theme from Jaws before or during Game Three?  :laugh:

Don't you dare!   I'm not going to poke that bear, my friend.  NO WAY!      :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Applewood

« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2019, 07:00:38 pm »
So that's why you fellas are watching the World Series?  You don't really care about the teams or which one wins.  You just want to see hot babes!

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2019, 07:05:33 pm »
@DCPatriot
She may not have been glowing as the game went on, unfortunately.

Grant Paulsen (106.7FM the Fan) bumped into her while exiting an elevator and stupidly pretended to forget something and pulled out his phone ....but she know right away he took her pic with his phone.

He said that there's this "hottness" that only certain women pull off in public.   He said she literally glowed!!!   ROFL!!

Personally, I think        was right  Sex weakens the body and mind.   I mean, look at what it did to Verlander and probably Cole?

They should have been reminded.

See... Stephen Strasburg might still be a virgin for all we know....and Scherzer??   Nothing fazes him...cept that ASTROS' lineup.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2019, 07:07:11 pm »
So that's why you fellas are watching the World Series?  You don't really care about the teams or which one wins.  You just want to see hot babes!

I just found it strange that the stadium telecast looked like a regular season game...and yes it was ridiculous for FOX not to put a camera on her during the game...especially during the tense, middle innings. 

THAT"S TV!!!! 

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2019, 07:09:33 pm »
See... Stephen Strasburg might still be a virgin for all we know....and Scherzer??   Nothing fazes him...cept that ASTROS' lineup.
@DCPatriot
Sorry to disappoint you, but Strasburg married his college sweetheart and so did Max the Knife marry his . . .

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2019, 07:18:14 pm »
@DCPatriot
Sorry to disappoint you, but Strasburg married his college sweetheart and so did Max the Knife marry his . . .

I don't care.

Stephen dances worse than Elaine.      :laugh:     Can't picture him.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2019, 07:20:21 pm »
I don't care.

Stephen dances worse than Elaine.      :laugh:     Can't picture him.
@DCPatriot
Picky, picky . . .  wink777

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2019, 07:20:23 pm »
Two notations...

1) This is the first World Series that I have seen, where the stadium lacks any kind of World Series Logo, MLB logo, no red, white and blue bunting along the railings...  Not even a GD design in the turf left by the blades.

2)  And did anyone notice that during the game, they failed to show Kate Upton?  Not even a glimpse of that unbelievably hot glowing woman the entire game.

@DCPatriot

Odd, I haven't noticed that, but I haven't really paid that close attention to that. Red, White, and Blue bunting was there before, in the past World Series and All Star Games here.
The WS logo is painted outside the foul lines near home plate.

Not sure about any Kate Upton sigthings, but Cashman, the G.M. of the Yankees had a hottie in his executive suite, during the ALCS with an (Astros) orange tight miniskirt on.
The TV did pick up that.
We were all joking around the ice house that he would probably be served divorce papers during the 7th inning stretch.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 07:21:44 pm by GrouchoTex »