Author Topic: A Texas man says his 7-year-old isn’t transgender. Now his custody fight has reached the governor’s  (Read 784 times)

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
There is little that Jeffrey Younger and Anne Georgulas agree on about one of their twins.
To start: Is the 7-year-old transgender?
It’s a question that has divided the Coppell, Tex., parents — on how Luna, who was named James at birth, should be dressed to school and wear their hair. On whether the child should receive gender-affirming care, which could eventually lead to medical treatment to delay puberty. On which parent should get to live with the twins, and who should have a say in decisions over their health.
At least one of those conflicts was resolved on Tuesday, as a jury in Dallas effectively granted Georgulas sole custody of Luna in a deeply personal case of gender identity, family conflict and viral misinformation that has lit conservative circles aflame.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/10/24/james-younger-luna-transgender-greg-abbott/

Interesting that the mom, a pediatrician, used donor eggs. This is a case of Munchhausen by Proxy, IMO. The mom is certifiable and causing horrific damage to the little boy.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
DALLAS, Texas, October 24, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – The judge presiding over the case of Jeffrey Younger, the father who is trying to protect his seven-year-old son, James, from chemical castration via a gender “transition,” ruled today that the parents will have joint conservatorship over James, which includes making joint medical decisions for the child.

Judge Kim Cooks of the 255th district also put a gag order on the father so that he cannot speak to the press about the case and decided that the father is not required to pay attorney fees. The judge’s decision means that the Save James website will have to be shut down. Mr. Younger and his ex-wife, Dr. Anne Georgulas, were in court last week fighting over custody and decision-making abilities for James and his twin, Jude. Dr. Georgulas wants to continue to “transition” James “into” a girl called “Luna.” Mr. Younger wanted to take a “wait and see” approach rather than start the child on puberty blockers.

Since kindergarten, Dr. Georgulas has enrolled James in school as a girl under the name “Luna.” She began telling him he’s a girl when he was just three, and testified in court that she began to believe that when he liked a McDonald’s toy meant for girls. James’ pediatrician records also indicate Dr. Georgulas has met with GENECIS, a medical “transition” clinic in Dallas and is considering “hormone suppression” when James is closer to eight or nine years old.

That women is mentally ill and should have her parental rights stripped.  Sick bitch

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/judge-rules-dad-will-have-say-in-gender-transition-of-7-year-old?utm_source=breaking%20news%20bar
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Offline austingirl

Mom is a pediatrician. The first rule is to do no harm. Who in their right mind would take their child to such a sick person?

A joint medical conservatorship is unfathomable; the parents have diametrically opposing beliefs.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I do NOT believe anybody should mess with the physical body of such children, until they reach full competent adul tage.

Why does this fake mother think the boy, is a girl?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH – James Younger at 3 Years: ‘Mommy Tells Me I’m a Girl’
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/24/watch-james-younger-at-3-years-mommy-tells-me-im-a-girl/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I do NOT believe anybody should mess with the physical body of such children, until they reach full competent adul tage.

Why does this fake mother think the boy, is a girl?

Because she wants a girl and it seems that it  *transgenderism* thing right now
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak
This is happening in Coppell, near our town.

A small area in the far northern portion of the city extends into neighboring Denton County.  Coppell occupies the northwest corner of Dallas County and lies in proximity to Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. A portion of the airport property is within the city limits of Coppell. It is bordered on the west by Grapevine, on the north by Lewisville, on the east by Carrollton, and on the south by Irving and Dallas.

Offline austingirl

WATCH – James Younger at 3 Years: ‘Mommy Tells Me I’m a Girl’
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/24/watch-james-younger-at-3-years-mommy-tells-me-im-a-girl/

That video is damning to the insane mother. I hope it was played for the court.

Offline Axeslinger

That video is damning to the insane mother. I hope it was played for the court.

Poor guy.  Poor kid.  Kid will be dead by the time HE is 25 and Dad will spend the rest of his life wondering what else he could have done.   

And mom will continue to be a friggin psycho... and will go on to ruin other lives.

My 17 year old Eagle Scout, recruited lacrosse player, very masculine son used to carry his mother’s purse and loved Cinderella when he was three or four.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 11:39:29 pm by Axeslinger »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
My soon to be 18yo grandson had a baby doll when he was 2...I took him shopping, he wanted it and Grandma got it.....he rarely played with it after that...
Support the USO

Online Wingnut

@mystery-ak
This is happening in Coppell, near our town.

A small area in the far northern portion of the city extends into neighboring Denton County.  Coppell occupies the northwest corner of Dallas County and lies in proximity to Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. A portion of the airport property is within the city limits of Coppell. It is bordered on the west by Grapevine, on the north by Lewisville, on the east by Carrollton, and on the south by Irving and Dallas.

So which one is menally Ill.  The kid or the mother.   Or Trump.

Offline Axeslinger

So which one is menally Ill.  The kid or the mother.   Or Trump.

The mother...and because of her, now the kid.

And trump
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mountaineer

My soon to be 18yo grandson had a baby doll when he was 2...I took him shopping, he wanted it and Grandma got it.....he rarely played with it after that...
If anyone had asked me (a female) when I was a young child whether I wanted to be a boy or a girl, I would have said boy ...  but only because boys could play sports and girls at that time had absolutely no sports opportunities. Barbie dolls held no attraction for me.

Being a mere child, I certainly didn't know that physical mutilation and being pumped full of chemicals would be part of the equation.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
If I were this guy, and wanted to save this kid, I'd...
- find a suitable country that didn't have an extradition treaty with the USA
- grab the kid and go there.
Of course, that precludes coming back (at least for a while).

Short of doing that, don't see how this father is going to stop the mother's madness insofar as the child is concerned.