Author Topic: Report: CIA Deep State Actors Linked to Origin of Russia Hoax Lawyer Up  (Read 386 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: CIA Deep State Actors Linked to Origin of Russia Hoax Lawyer Up

Edwin Mora 21 Oct 2019 Washington, DC

The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) review into the origins of the Russian collusion hoax probe has reportedly prompted some CIA analysts in the crosshairs of investigators to lawyer up.

NBC News made the revelation on Monday, adding that DOJ “has found something significant” and expanded the review.

The news outlet also found:

[Connecticut U.S. Attorney John] Durham has also requested to talk to CIA analysts involved in the intelligence assessment of Russia’s activities, prompting some of them to hire lawyers, according to three former CIA officials familiar with the matter. And there is tension between the CIA and the Justice Department over what classified documents Durham can examine, two people familiar with the matter said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/21/report-cia-deep-state-actors-linked-to-origin-of-russia-hoax-lawyer-up/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Report: CIA Deep State Actors Linked to Origin of Russia Hoax Lawyer Up
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2019, 07:58:15 pm »
Report: CIA Deep State Actors Linked to Origin of Russia Hoax Lawyer Up

In other words, they have been tipped off as to what is being found by current ongoing investigations.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien