Author Topic: Trump's Labeling of 'Fake News' Was an Understatement  (Read 262 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Trump's Labeling of 'Fake News' Was an Understatement
« on: October 21, 2019, 03:20:38 pm »
Trump's Labeling of 'Fake News' Was an Understatement

BY ROGER L. SIMON OCTOBER 20, 2019

Journalism isn't just dead — it's decomposed.

When Chris Wallace — in all Deep State unctuousness — asked Mick Mulvaney on Fox News Sunday to comment on a "well-connected Republican" who allegedly told Wallace there was a 20 percent chance the GOP would vote to remove the president from office, he not only was aiding in that decomposition,  he was picking up a shovel and helping dig its grave.

Wallace didn't identify who this "well-connected Republican" is or what he actually said in context, just the tidbit the host wanted to tell us. What Wallace was doing was engaging in propaganda, creating a smear based on the flimsiest hearsay...

https://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/trumps-labeling-of-fake-news-was-an-understatement/
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Trump's Labeling of 'Fake News' Was an Understatement
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2019, 03:21:27 pm »
Journalism isn't just dead — it's decomposed.

:yowsa: I would say that about covers it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien