Author Topic: Gabbard, in defiant video, links Clinton 'smears' to her previous Sanders endorsement  (Read 288 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gabbard, in defiant video, links Clinton 'smears' to her previous Sanders endorsement

By Gregg Re | Fox News

Speaking directly to the camera in a video message posted on social media on Sunday, 2020 presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard suggested that Hillary Clinton recently "smeared" her as a "Russian asset" as payback for Gabbard's defiance of the party establishment in 2016.

"If they can falsely portray me as a traitor, then they can do it to anyone -- and in fact, that's exactly the message they want to get across to you," Gabbard, a Democrat, said in the video.

"If you stand up to Hillary and the party power brokers -- if you stand up to the rich and powerful elite and the war machine, they will destroy you and discredit your message. But, here is the truth: They will not intimidate us. They will not silence us."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tulsi-gabbard-hillary-clinton-smears-bernie-sanders-endorsement
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Gabbard probably can't believe her luck - she just has to figure out how to get the most mileage out of it...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Right_in_Virginia