Author Topic: Hillary Clinton elevates Tulsi Gabbard to star status  (Read 198 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton elevates Tulsi Gabbard to star status
« on: October 19, 2019, 01:56:55 pm »
October 19, 2019
Hillary Clinton elevates Tulsi Gabbard to star status
By Thomas Lifson

Unless she has smoking gun evidence (from Fusion-GPS?) to back up her claim implying that Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian asset, Hillary Clinton must have gone insane, driven mad by her frustration at not being elected president. Representative Gabbard was right to thank her in her now classic tweet responding to the charges leveled by the former first lady and SecState in a podcast interview with her longtime toady David Plouffe, for she has taken the Hawaiian northward out the 2 percent polling range, and into status as a genuine alternative to the leftist madness that has taken over the Democrats.

Tulsi Gabbard
✔
@TulsiGabbard

Great! Thank you @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain. From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a ...
3:20 PM - Oct 18, 2019

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/10/hillary_clinton_elevates_tulsi_gabbard_to_star_status_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jpsb

Re: Hillary Clinton elevates Tulsi Gabbard to star status
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2019, 02:40:14 pm »
I'm MAGA all the way but Tulsi is the only Democrat that is not bat sh*t crazy. Hillary was a fool to pick a fight with her.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2019, 02:46:08 pm »
On Syria, Tulsi is both, she wants the troops to stay and she wants them to leave.

So, put that in one's pipe and smoke it, can you have it both ways?

Probably believes that Russian propaganda that OAN airs about White Helmets being part of al Qaeda or something. Tulsi is going nowhere.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2019, 03:00:26 pm »
I'm MAGA all the way but Tulsi is the only Democrat that is not bat sh*t crazy. Hillary was a fool to pick a fight with her.

Somebody posted her positions on the issues.  She's really not much different than Lizzie.  $15 minimum wage, seize the guns, abortion up until birth...you name it.  She's batshit crazy too.

@XenaLee posted about it on the long Tulsi thread.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2019, 04:47:40 pm »
This is a fantastic opportunity for Gabbard to exploit -I can't wait to see where it goes from here.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA