Author Topic: DCCC releases marching orders for 2020: Pound impeachment, but keep it simple  (Read 175 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DCCC releases marching orders for 2020: Pound impeachment, but keep it simple
October 18, 2019 | Frieda Powers

As House Democrats pursue their relentless quest to take down President Trump, the impeachment frenzy could prove to be the undoing of many facing reelection in 2020.

A new memo from Rep. Cheri Bustos, who chairs the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, is addressing the controversial issue, urging her congressional colleagues to keep up the impeachment messaging but to make sure it is “simple.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/10/18/dccc-releases-marching-orders-for-2020-pound-impeachment-but-keep-it-simple-841150
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

So, does this mean the Dems seriously think they can stretch out their farce for another 12+ months?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So, does this mean the Dems seriously think they can stretch out their farce for another 12+ months?

I'm positive that's the plan, assuming nothing turns up.  If something reasonable-sounding actually comes up, then they can milk an actual Impeachment all the way home.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

I'm positive that's the plan, assuming nothing turns up.  If something reasonable-sounding actually comes up, then they can milk an actual Impeachment all the way home.

Two of the top three Dem candidates are also Senators, who would want to be front and center in the impeachment trial AND on the campaign trail.

I'm pretty sure that'll factor in the scheduling, but I'll be darned if I know how.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Two of the top three Dem candidates are also Senators, who would want to be front and center in the impeachment trial AND on the campaign trail.

I'm pretty sure that'll factor in the scheduling, but I'll be darned if I know how.

At least two of them said they could be "fair" judges of Impeachment.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: