Author Topic: CA Rep. Katie Hill Allegedly Involved Female Staffer in 2-Yr “Throuple” Relationship; RESIGNS SEAT i  (Read 2391 times)

Offline aligncare

I could be happy if this were some sort of game changer in her district. But, Rep. Katie Hill resigning from Congress?  Likely replaced by yet another ‘rat. They’re interchangeable you know.

Soul sucking, genderless, androgynous humanoids, these modern democrats.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

I could be happy if this were some sort of game changer in her district. But, Rep. Katie Hill resigning from Congress?  Likely replaced by yet another ‘rat. They’re interchangeable you know.

Soul sucking, genderless, androgynous humanoids, these modern democrats.

The district was R from 1993-2019...
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

rangerrebew

Katie Hill, Democrat from California, Resigns from Congress Amid Scandal
LifeZette
By LifeZette | October 27, 2019 7:28PM

By PoliZette Staff | October 27, 2019

Rep. Katie Hill (D-Calif.) resigned on Sunday after charges that she engaged in an affair with a congressional aide were made public earlier this month, as The Los Angeles Times, Politico and other outlets reported early Sunday evening.

Hill announced her news in a statement, saying she was stepping down from Congress “with a broken heart.”

The resignation is a dramatic turn of events for the Democrat, who was elected to the House of Representatives in the fall 2018 midterms

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/katie-hill-democrat-from-california-resigns-from-congress-amid-scandal/?utm_source=conservativedirect&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=tpi&utm_content=newsletter&utm_term=30d
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 12:07:48 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The district was R from 1993-2019...

@InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Good thing there were illegal aliens pouring in to register to vote to save it from the Republicans,huh?

Why,ifn ah didin no betta..........
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Don't mean to get all 'pervy' and such, but damn! It needs to be said.
What about the husband? He has his wife and his wife's lover in bed daily.
Can't count the number of guys I have known who dream about that fantasy.
Some of them have divorced just for proposing this to their wives.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GrouchoTex

I Have to say, she resigned her "seat" once she started the affairs(s).....
 :cool:

Online mountaineer

Don't die on that Katie Hill, she's just another #MeToo story
by Tiana Lowe
 | October 28, 2019 09:52 AM

Despite its tabloid treatment, the story of Katie Hill is a tragedy. But make no mistake, she's still a villain.

The Democratic congresswoman from California, who announced her resignation yesterday, is no ordinary victim of slut-shaming. She's a powerful woman who used her stature to begin an improper affair with a subordinate more than a year her junior, and one who expressed fear over Hill's abusive behavior.

In allegedly leaked text messages from Hill's former lover — a female campaign staffer who was courted by both Hill and her husband — she described the relationship with Hill as "toxic."  ...

Hill likely violated ethics rules passed by the House just last year in her alleged affair with yet another subordinate (which she has denied), this one even younger and hired on the taxpayer dime. ...  She deliberately began relationships with people she had the power to hire and fire, and then she violated House ethics rules while doing it.

And yet, her defenders have painted her as some sort of feminist martyr. ... Read entire essay at Washington Examiner
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Don't mean to get all 'pervy' and such, but damn! It needs to be said.
What about the husband? He has his wife and his wife's lover in bed daily.
Can't count the number of guys I have known who dream about that fantasy.
Some of them have divorced just for proposing this to their wives.

@240B

Like many things in life,the dream is MUCH better than the reality. You end up with bitching in stereo,and they WILL gang up on you. You would probably be ok with 3 women,because given the nature of the beast,they will constantly be shifting alliances so two of them can gang up on the other one,and will stay so busy happily doing this they MIGHT leave you alone.

If they don't,the only solution is to run away from home.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Art I, Sect 2:

4: When vacancies happen in the Representation from any State, the Executive Authority thereof shall issue Writs of Election to fill such Vacancies.

That's it, thanks!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@240B

Like many things in life,the dream is MUCH better than the reality. You end up with bitching in stereo,and they WILL gang up on you. You would probably be ok with 3 women,because given the nature of the beast,they will constantly be shifting alliances so two of them can gang up on the other one,and will stay so busy happily doing this they MIGHT leave you alone.

If they don't,the only solution is to run away from home.
Yep. The fantasy, as I have heard it, is about one time or once in a while deal. I can see how day to day over the long term that it would become tedious. Once the initial thrill wears off, as you said, now you have two women in the same house you have to deal with everyday.

Fortunately, those days are behind me now. I can barely handle one woman at a time, and even that is nothing spectacular. When I was younger, I was a beast. But now, two at a time is well out of my reach.

Sexual fantasies aside, I have read that the staffer was potentially coerced into the menage-a-trois with her boss and her boss's husband, which of course immediately takes all the fun out of the situation. Katie Hill may be in more trouble than we currently know about.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 03:36:41 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

Maybe she's just an ignorant sl**   :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Sexual fantasies aside, I have read that the staffer was potentially coerced into the menage-a-trois with her boss and her boss's husband, which of course immediately takes all the fun out of the situation.

@240B

No kidding. I think the legal term for that is "rape",in one degree or another.

Katie Hill may be in more trouble than we currently know about.

IF that is the case,it might be her husband in more trouble than her.

Or maybe even both of them. I have no doubt that IF there is enough evidence to indict either,and given that they are Dims in Ca this seems to be VERY remote,the DA will indict both hoping to have one testify against the other for reduced charges.

I guess there is even a remote possibility the Dims might be so worried about their reputation that in this election year they might actually charge both of them,and then keep delaying the trial until after the election,and then drop the charges.

Anybody that doesn't think politics is a tough and dirty game just hasn't been paying attention.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Maybe she's just an ignorant sl**   :shrug:

@libertybele

Well,she IS a Ca Dim.

I wouldn't put much weight on that excuse at a trial in Ca,though.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Maybe she's just an ignorant gutter sl**   :shrug:

Fixed it for you
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Let's send Katie out with the fiddle tune that bears her name:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Online mountaineer

Says one slut about another:
Kamala Harris: Katie Hill is the real victim
By Lee Brown
October 29, 2019 | 8:29am

Presidential candidate Kamala Harris has come out swinging for “throuple” Rep. Katie Hill — saying her intense “public shaming” highlights a double standard for female politicians.

Sen. Harris told Buzzfeed News that Hill, a close political ally, was the victim of a “campaign of harassment and intimidation” and “cyber exploitation” after naked photos of her were released to the media.  ...

“It just sends a signal to other women that’s discouraging them from running for office.”  ...
More at NY Post

I don't even know where to start with this! Okay, maybe here:
Kamala Harris launched political career with $120K 'patronage' job from boyfriend Willie Brown
by Alana Goodman
 | June 01, 2019 12:00 AM

Kamala Harris’ first significant political role was an appointment by her powerful then-boyfriend Willie Brown, three decades her senior, to a California medical board that has been criticized as a landing spot for patronage jobs and kickbacks.

Then 30, Harris was dating 60-year-old Willie Brown, at the time the Democratic speaker of the California State Assembly, when he placed her on the California Medical Assistance Commission in 1994. The position paid over $70,000 per year, $120,700 in current money, and Harris served on the board until 1998. ... Washington Examiner
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org