Author Topic: Axelrod: Biden in ‘Candidate-Protection Program’  (Read 336 times)

Offline corbe

Axelrod: Biden in ‘Candidate-Protection Program’
« on: October 28, 2019, 09:22:43 pm »
Axelrod: Biden in ‘Candidate-Protection Program’

David Rutz - October 28, 2019 12:45 PM

Former Obama White House adviser David Axelrod knocked Joe Biden, saying he is in the "candidate-protection program" and criticizing Biden's "bewildering" treatment of the controversy surrounding his son.

Interviewed for a new profile of the Biden campaign, Axelrod told New York magazine that the protective cocoon the former vice president's team has placed around him is a sign of weakness.

"They have him in the candidate-protection program," Axelrod said. "I don't know if you can do that. I don't know if you can get through a whole campaign that way. Either he can hack it or he can't hack it. If you're worried the candidate can hurt himself talking to a reporter, that's a bad sign."

Axelrod said there is a "sense of hanging on" in his candidacy that is troubling. Biden remains atop the majority of primary polls but has Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D., Mass.) close on his heels.

<..snip..>

https://freebeacon.com/politics/axelrod-biden-being-kept-in-candidate-protection-program/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Axelrod: Biden in ‘Candidate-Protection Program’
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2019, 09:41:22 pm »
There's precedent for this, didn't Hitlery go something like 6 months without a press conference when she was waddling for President.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2019, 10:45:56 pm »
Axelrod may have a horse in this race, but two things have been plain for months:

* Biden continues to be a gaffe machine;

* His campaign folk know it well and are struggling to get his mouth under control so he can speak in public without blurting out something stupid and/or stupidly false; not very successfully.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2019, 12:21:08 am »
Biden is doomed without 0bama's support. 8 years of slavish subservience and in return he gets cut off at the knees. It could hardly be more obvious that even a lightweight like 0bama can see that Biden is unfit, and I'm surprised none of his rivals have pointed that out.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2019, 01:42:58 pm »
Biden has the right to remain silent, but he doesn't have the ability.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2019, 01:52:38 pm »
Biden has the right to remain silent, but he doesn't have the ability.

...and everything he says will be used against him...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA