Author Topic: Biden reminds Democrats: Trump has 'belittled' and 'degraded' women 'his whole life'  (Read 241 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden reminds Democrats: Trump has 'belittled' and 'degraded' women 'his whole life'
by Naomi Lim
 | October 18, 2019 08:32 AM

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Joe Biden slammed President Trump's track record with women as he appealed to influential Democratic women at a party conference.

"I don’t think it's an exaggeration to say that Donald Trump not only is a president who has belittled women and degraded them his whole life, he is now going beyond that and striking at the heart of our democracy," the former vice president said Thursday.

At least two dozen women have accused Trump of sexual misconduct. The president has dismissed all the allegations made against him.

Biden, who is now neck-and-neck with Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren in the polls for the 2020 presidential nomination, called the Trump administration "the single most corrupt ... in all American history," saying it was "rotten to the core."

Trump is the subject of a House Democrats-led impeachment inquiry over whether he improperly leveraged U.S. military aid with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to pressure him to dig up political dirt on the Biden family's dealings in the country.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-reminds-democrats-trump-has-belittled-and-degraded-women-his-whole-life
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
What an idiot.  Does he really think people don't know his 'creepy Uncle Joe' background?
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline skeeter

Thus declares the hair sniffing skinny dipper.