Author Topic: Beto O’Rourke: If You Don’t Hand over Your AR-15 We’ll Take It  (Read 1557 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
AWR Hawkins 15 Oct 2019

During the October 15, Democrat debate Robert “Beto” O’Rourke made clear that AR-15 owners who refuse to hand over their guns will have them taken away.

O’Rourke reiterated his plan to use a government-mandated buyback to confiscate privately-owned AR-15s and AK-47s. In so doing, he claimed that each AR-15 and AK-47 in private hands is a “potential instrument of terror.”

CNN’s Anderson Cooper then asked O’Rourke how he plans to get people to hand over their rifles.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/15/beto-orourke-you-dont-hand-your-ar-15-well-take-it/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
So he wants to violate a clearly defined right enshrined in the Constitution in order to enforce an unconstitutional law that violates people rights?

:pondering:

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So he wants to violate a clearly defined right enshrined in the Constitution in order to enforce an unconstitutional law that violates people rights?

:pondering:

At least he now readily admits he intends to be a coward about it, and order other people to ignore their own oaths to the Constitution and be the ones knocking on doors.  We always knew they'd use Police to do the dangerous work of disarming people.

They'll get away with confiscation for a short while (probably in the cities), until people realize what's happening and start laying in wait for the Oath-Breakers to show up to be shot. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
At least he now readily admits he intends to be a coward about it, and order other people to ignore their own oaths to the Constitution and be the ones knocking on doors.  We always knew they'd use Police to do the dangerous work of disarming people.

They'll get away with confiscation for a short while (probably in the cities), until people realize what's happening and start laying in wait for the Oath-Breakers to show up to be shot.

I honestly believe that the anti gun idiots like Beto and others will be throughly shocked at just how many law enforcement agencies from the city to the state level will refuse to carry out such an order.

Same for the military.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online roamer_1

I honestly believe that the anti gun idiots like Beto and others will be throughly shocked at just how many law enforcement agencies from the city to the state level will refuse to carry out such an order.

Same for the military.

It would be suicide all up in here.... Guaranteed.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
It would be suicide all up in here.... Guaranteed.

I can only talk from the military side with any real condfidence...but we take an oath to support and defend the Constitution...if someone orders us to violate the Constitution...we're violating our oath...therefore it's an unlawful order and we can legally refuse it.

I imagine that it would be something similiar with the LEO's.

As @Cyber Liberty said...you'll only find this really being carried out in the big cities where the Dems run everything to begin with.

Offline skeeter

Same for the military.

Frankly I'm worried I'll be surprised by the number who won't refuse.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Those will be the first ones to get shot.  The rest who are willing to break their oaths to the Constitution will quickly see the error of their ways, if they want to get home safely every night.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline The_Reader_David

I imagine that it would be something similiar with the LEO's.

If LEOs take an oath to defend the Constitution of the United States, there are a heck of a lot of them who are oathbreakers already in view of the way LEOs tend to routinely trample on the 4th Amendment, and often on the 1st, with legally specious attempts to suppress citizen-journalism recording their public acts.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Your big deep blue cities in any state will have law enforcement agencies that will gladly carry out the confiscation order.  In my state Kentucky you could count on for sure Lexington, Louisville and probably Frankfurt (small city 28K but it's the capitol).

But you get out into Elizabethtown, Covington, Hopkinsville, Shepardsville bardstown etc the situation will be completely different.

@Polly Ticks am I right?

And what gun grabers like Beto don't realize is the Governor of a state could tell his state police to not comply with the order as well.

@skeeter I hope my friend that you're on the wrong end of this one for the right reasons.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 03:45:18 pm by txradioguy »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
If LEOs take an oath to defend the Constitution of the United States, there are a heck of a lot of them who are oathbreakers already in view of the way LEOs tend to routinely trample on the 4th Amendment, and often on the 1st, with legally specious attempts to suppress citizen-journalism recording their public acts.

I was thinking more along the lines of taking an oath to uphold and protect the laws of a particular state and/or county or city.  Most state Constitutions also have 2nd Amendment provisions in them as well.

Offline skeeter

Your big deep blue cities in any state will have law enforcement agencies that will gladly carry out the confiscation order.  In my state Kentucky you could count on for sure Lexington, Louisville and probably Frankfurt (small city 28K but it's the capitol).

But you get out into Elizabethtown, Covington, Hopkinsville, Shepardsville bardstown etc the situation will be completely different.

@pollyticks am I right?

And what gun grabers like Beto don't realize is the Governor of a state could tell his state police to not comply with the order as well.

@skeeter I hope my friend that you're on the wrong end of this one for the right reasons.

If Beto's wish comes true I'll wish I lived in your neck of the woods because where I live I'll pay a heavy price for my beliefs.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
If Beto's wish comes true I'll wish I lived in your neck of the woods because where I live I'll pay a heavy price for my beliefs.

Well there's lots of places in Kentucky back in the woods and up in the hills where they can't find you if you decide to go iff the grid.

IIRC you're in California...Idaho might be closer for you though.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I was thinking more along the lines of taking an oath to uphold and protect the laws of a particular state and/or county or city.  Most state Constitutions also have 2nd Amendment provisions in them as well.

Section 26 of the AZ State Constitution (emphasis mine):

Section 26. The right of the individual citizen to bear arms in defense of himself or the state shall not be impaired, but nothing in this section shall be construed as authorizing individuals or corporations to organize, maintain, or employ an armed body of men.

https://www.azleg.gov/viewDocument/?docName=http://www.azleg.gov/const/2/26.htm

(Note the complete lack of any "Predicate Clause.")
I will NOT comply.

Offline andy58-in-nh

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Beatoff believes we must destroy that village to save it.
The Republic is lost.

Online roamer_1

IIRC you're in California...Idaho might be closer for you though.

@skeeter
Yeah, Utah even... or AZ if you can take the heat... But I reckon if you can get up in the Sierras, them good ol boys ain't gonna pay no mind to Sacramento... I punched cows with a bunch of them cowboys, and they ain't no different than right up here.

Online roamer_1

Might have to go get me one of them ARs just so I can be pissed off about this.  :shrug: :whistle:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I want to see some reporter ask these anti-gun politicians on live camera if this means they will also insist the military style weapons,like Uzi's  that are carried by the bodyguards of prominent politicians and other wealthy people will also be confiscated.

In not,why not?

Enquiring minds,and all dat.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@skeeter

Me,too. Especially when you consider how many foreigners have enlisted the last couple of decades so they could obtain citizenship. I doubt most of them have even heard of the Bill of Rights,or would care if they have.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@txradioguy

Sadly,these days "LEO" is just the name of a street gang MUCH better armed and equipped than the other street gangs,and one that has judges and city/county attorneys representing them in court.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Might have to go get me one of them ARs just so I can be pissed off about this.  :shrug: :whistle:

@roamer_1

They are pretty useless where you live. Get a M1 Garand or a M1A instead.

Or mo betta,a FN-FAL.

Online roamer_1

@roamer_1

They are pretty useless where you live. Get a M1 Garand or a M1A instead.

Or mo betta,a FN-FAL.

I am all decked out @sneakypete I am partial to Rem 700... most of my high powered stuff is on that platform, with a couple Marlins and a Savage throwed in. But really, I don't use scoped rifles all that much. Elk,  bighorn, mtn goat, antelope, sure.... But mostly I am banging around in the brush sooo.... Lever action carbine or shotgun is what I really do most the time, with a hard lean toward the carbine... Low and slow with a lot of lead... that's what punches through brush. Deer and bear, usually under 100 yards where a scope would give me nothing but hair anyway, and a high speed round will likely deflect if there's brush.

Only thing I would be using that AR for up here is coyotes. but it would be dang fine for that.

Offline RetBobbyMI

Who’s the “we” Francis? You and your 1% army?
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Beto is exactly what Conservatives need.

His continued trumpeting like this on the Democrat debate stage cannot be swept under the rug by the Dems or media.

Ordinary people will realize this constitutes both the outspoken and hidden beliefs of Dems.

Beto needs to remain on the stage and be very visible.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington