Author Topic: Record 32 million Hispanics ready to vote, the largest minority in 2020  (Read 240 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Opinion: Washington Secrets
Record 32 million Hispanics ready to vote, the largest minority in 2020
by Paul Bedard
 | October 15, 2019 11:39 AM

The percentage of Hispanics eligible to vote in the upcoming 2020 presidential election has surged nearly 20% since 2016 when Hillary Clinton took 66% of the Latino vote.

And at over 30 million, according to the U.S. Census Bureau, Hispanics will be the largest voting minority for the first time.

In an analysis of the federal data, the Pew Research Center said that there are a “record” 32 million Latinos eligible to vote in 2020. That is an increase from 27.3 million in 2016.

“The 2020 election will mark the first time that Hispanics will be the largest racial and ethnic minority group in the electorate, accounting for just over 13% of eligible voters,” said Pew’s FactTank.

The growth in Hispanic voters comes as a result of the surge in the Latino population.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/record-32-million-hispanics-ready-to-vote-largest-minority-in-2020
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Record 32 million Hispanics ready to vote, the largest minority in 2020
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2019, 12:02:36 am »
Title:
"Record 32 million Hispanics ready to vote, the largest minority in 2020..."

How many of them are in fact citizens who are ELIGIBLE to vote ("registered" or not) ...???

I suspect that number is somewhat lower.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Record 32 million Hispanics ready to vote, the largest minority in 2020
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2019, 03:56:21 am »
Title:
"Record 32 million Hispanics ready to vote, the largest minority in 2020..."

How many of them are in fact citizens who are ELIGIBLE to vote ("registered" or not) ...???

I suspect that number is somewhat lower.
@Fishrrman

I laugh when people in other states point their fingers at California and blame them for all the illegals voting, considering this, oh I did make a correction in the interest of accuracy.

As of April 22, 2019, 11 states and the District of Columbia provide automatic registration when citizens anyone, especially illegals interact with state agencies such as the DMV, along with 7 other states that have passed legislation or committed administratively to create automatic registration systems, but not yet implemented it.