Author Topic: “The Biggest Story Project Veritas Has Ever Broke!” – James O’Keefe Drops A Bomb! Announces Project  (Read 570 times)

rangerrebew

“The Biggest Story Project Veritas Has Ever Broke!” – James O’Keefe Drops A Bomb! Announces Project Veritas Has Undercover Video From Inside CNN

(Gateway Pundit) – James O’Keefe III, the ‘guerrilla journalist’ and founder of Project Veritas, spoke today at the Family Research Council conference in Washington DC.

As he ended his speech James O’Keefe fired off a warning shot to CNN.

Project Veritas has undercover video from INSIDE CNN.

And Project Veritas has undercover video of CNN ‘talent’ Brian Stelter!

https://www.teaparty.org/the-biggest-story-project-veritas-has-ever-broke-james-okeefe-drops-a-bomb-announces-project-veritas-has-undercover-video-from-inside-cnn-413298/

Offline thackney

On the Eve of the CNN Insider blowing the whistle on his own network…
https://www.projectveritas.com/2019/10/12/on-the-eve-of-the-cnn-insider-blowing-the-whistle-on-his-own-network/

...This week, a CNN insider will blow the whistle and through Project Veritas will release dozens of recordings made of officials at the highest levels of CNN, revealing a political agenda, bias and misconduct hidden from public view.

This series of tapes — which we think will be the biggest story of the year for Project Veritas — blends two extraordinary series of events; a brave insider secretly recording at work and a hard-hitting piece of hidden camera muckraking into one of the supposed “most trusted names in news.”...
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
On the Eve of the CNN Insider blowing the whistle on his own network…
https://www.projectveritas.com/2019/10/12/on-the-eve-of-the-cnn-insider-blowing-the-whistle-on-his-own-network/

...This week, a CNN insider will blow the whistle and through Project Veritas will release dozens of recordings made of officials at the highest levels of CNN, revealing a political agenda, bias and misconduct hidden from public view.

This series of tapes — which we think will be the biggest story of the year for Project Veritas — blends two extraordinary series of events; a brave insider secretly recording at work and a hard-hitting piece of hidden camera muckraking into one of the supposed “most trusted names in news.”...

Many things previously deeply buried in shadows are seeing sunlight under this president it seems and IMHO that is a very good thing.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline goatprairie

Libs in media are anti-conservative/anti-Republican/anti-Trump fanatics? Who knew?   :whistle:

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I love O'Keefe and his work.  In fact I think he will be the long term Brietbart of his generation.

However, if there is one knock on the kid, is that he has over-hyped several stories in the past few years. 
So color me skeptical. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

I hear he has to release this piecemeal on Twitter.  Still will be quite interesting.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org