Author Topic: Donald Trump Allegedly Hid Behind a Tapestry to Grope a Woman at Mar-a-Lago in the Early 2000s  (Read 2391 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a29391247/donald-trump-assault-allegations-karen-johnson-all-the-presidents-women-book/
Donald Trump's alleged transgressions against women are numerous, and as a new book reveals, they stretch back far further than we've previously realized. In All the President's Women: Donald Trump and the Making of a Predator, journalists Barry Levine and Monique El-Faizy draw on over 100 interviews, many of them exclusive, to craft a detailed history of Trump's relationships with women, stretching back to his childhood and education as well as his rise through real estate, entertainment, and politics. What emerges from the authors' reporting is a portrait of a serial predator who hides behind wealth and institutional power to frequently harass and abuse women.

While the president has publicly faced allegations from two dozen women, this book reveals another 43 allegations of alleged inappropriate behavior, including 26 instances of unwanted sexual contact. In this exclusive excerpt from All the President's Women, Levine and El-Faizy investigate an alleged wave of unwanted touching that preceded his proposal to Melania Knauss, including a disturbing instance of groping at Mar-a-Lago. —Adrienne Westenfeld

more at link

Is there any doubt that GOD ALMIGHTY sent Donald J Trump to us to punish women for the apple thing.  Praise Trump.

Offline aligncare

Among the many here who hate Trump, @Once-Ler , your hatred of the man has distinguished you as TBR’s very own prized purveyor of unintelligible gibberish.

Take heart, you are in a class by yourself!

Among the many here who hate Trump, @Once-Ler , your hatred of the man has distinguished you as TBR’s very own prized purveyor of unintelligible gibberish.

I bet I hate him less then the women he's used or Michael Cohen, and Paul Manafort. 

Offline PeteS in CA

:silly: You actually believe that nonsense?! :silly: OK, try working out the mechanics of Trump's arms passing through a tapestry to grope a woman he could not see, :silly: let alone know she would approach. :silly: The claim is absurd on its face. :silly:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

:silly: You actually believe that nonsense?! :silly: OK, try working out the mechanics of Trump's arms passing through a tapestry to grope a woman he could not see, :silly: let alone know she would approach. :silly: The claim is absurd on its face. :silly:
Not with President Grab 'em by the P*ssy

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

All they got are insults and dubious tales of Trump breaking the (Woke) rules of male-female behavior back in the eighties. Just enough naughty in there to incense proper Republican ladies and virtuous women everywhere.

In other words, this is part of a concerted strategy, on all fronts—from every direction—to damage Trump by a thousand cuts leading up to 2020.

But, Trump’s doing a fantastic job despite the weight of the entire news media, political establishment, entertainment, academia, deep state intelligence and congress arrayed against him.

But, I think I’d like to keep him around, anyway.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Can we count on you NEVER posting the actual quote?   Asking for a friend.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

What is the actual quote @Right_in_Virginia ?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Donald Trump Allegedly Hid Behind a Tapestry to Grope a Woman at Mar-a-Lago in the Early 2000s

All people allegedly have a brain but some of them have yet to show any signs of that being true.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

1. So, you haven't read what Trump actually said? Took the MSM's word for it? Find a transcript and learn what his words were. It's easily found, since even I managed to find it.

2.  :silly:Great! :silly: Now, explain how Trump knew a woman he could not see would come near him :silly: , knew where she was :silly: , and then passed his hands and arms through a thickly woven tapestry. :silly:  :pop41: The claim is ludicrously stupid. :pop41:
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 07:58:01 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline PeteS in CA

Ya beat me to it!!! 888high58888

1. So, you haven't read what Trump actually said? Took the MSM's word for it? Find a transcript and learn what his words were. It's easily found, since even I managed to find it.

2.  :silly:Great! :silly: Now, explain how Trump knew a woman he could not see would come near him :silly: , knew where she was :silly: , and then passed his hands and arms through a thickly woven tapestry. :silly:  :pop41: The claim is ludicrously stupid. :pop41:

I looked it up.  I forgot the 'u'.  sorry

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hasn't the "grab her by the..." meme been done to death already?  Like, years ago?

Sure, it's pizzes people off just as much as it did back in '16 or so, but Shirley there exists some fresh material in '19?

It's like "Hires only the best."  The only movement of a ball with the tropes is this:   *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline jpsb

:thumbsup:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
He was hiding behind the tapestry because he wanted to steal pancakes...
Not to grope women on the other side.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

If you don't like the tapestry grope story there are 42 others to choose from.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a29391247/donald-trump-assault-allegations-karen-johnson-all-the-presidents-women-book/
more at link

Is there any doubt that GOD ALMIGHTY sent Donald J Trump to us to punish women for the apple thing.  Praise Trump.
Wow how could I not believe someone who who was so vilely and heinously assaulted and couldn't bare to bring herself to come forward, even after all the false accusations .........................until Trumps second Presidential campaign! No no doubts about it  :pondering: :silly: :silly:

Offline PeteS in CA

I looked it up.  I forgot the 'u'.  sorry

You need an explanation of the difference between second-person and first-person speech? And then an explanation of the difference between indicative mood and subjunctive mood?

For my part I need no explanation why you didn't cop-and-paste Trump's actual words.

Wow how could I not believe someone who who was so vilely and heinously assaulted and couldn't bare to bring herself to come forward, even after all the false accusations .........................until Trumps second Presidential campaign! No no doubts about it  :pondering: :silly: :silly:
Perhaps she was approached by one of these guys.

and they said 'Leave Trump alone. Forget the story,' and then they leaned around and looked at her daughter and said, 'That's a beautiful little girl. It'd be a shame if something happened to her mom.'

You need an explanation of the difference between second-person and first-person speech? And then an explanation of the difference between indicative mood and subjunctive mood?

Go ahead.

For my part I need no explanation why you didn't cop-and-paste Trump's actual words.

because they are the same words I wrote.

"And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the bleep. You can do anything."  Does this make it better for you?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Go ahead.

because they are the same words I wrote.

"And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the bleep. You can do anything."  Does this make it better for you?

Does his uttering those words to Billy Bush make it more likely, or less likely he hid behind a tapestry to grab somebody?  Just trying to keep it germane here, and out of the weeds.  I know you can't be just bringing it up back at reply #4 of the thread just to serve as a reminder, and there was a greater purpose.
I will NOT comply.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
Does his uttering those words to Billy Bush make it more likely, or less likely he hid behind a tapestry to grab somebody?  Just trying to keep it germane here, and out of the weeds.  I know you can't be just bringing it up back at reply #4 of the thread just to serve as a reminder, and there was a greater purpose.

More likely.
Only a childish, entitled, sexual degenerate would even have such a conversation. With strangers. At age 60.
Because he believes it makes him impressive in their eyes.
Just. Damn.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
More likely.
Only a childish, entitled, sexual degenerate would even have such a conversation. With strangers. At age 60.
Because he believes it makes him impressive in their eyes.
Just. Damn.

And, you see, I thought the topic of this thread is about a woman allegedly being grabbed from behind a tapestry.  I guess it should really be about a quote in an interview that's been litigated ad nauseum over the past four years.  But I guess I can see somebody judging it as "more likely," which was my question.

My bad.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 09:49:00 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.