Author Topic: Trump meets with Giuliani amid reports prosecutors investigating attorney: report  (Read 128 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump meets with Giuliani amid reports prosecutors investigating attorney: report
By Justin Wise - 10/13/19 08:43 AM EDT

President Trump met with his personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, for lunch at his Virginia golf course on Saturday as the former New York mayor faces scrutiny over his dealings with Ukraine, according to The New York Times.

The meeting came as Trump publicly voiced support for Giuliani in wake of a report that federal prosecutors are investigating whether Giuliani violated lobbying laws with his efforts related to Ukraine.

Early Saturday morning, Trump tweeted, "So now they are after the legendary 'crime buster' and greatest Mayor in the history of NYC, Rudy Giuliani."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/465562-trump-meets-with-giuliani-amid-revelations-prosecutors-are
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

"So now they are after the legendary 'crime buster' and greatest Mayor in the history of NYC, Rudy Giuliani."

Those spawns of Satan, the democrats, would trample to death Mother Theresa clutching orphans and puppies if they stood in the way of their deposing President Trump.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Its going to be tough getting their story straight when one of them is insane, the other senile, and both guilty.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
"So now they are after the legendary 'crime buster' and greatest Mayor in the history of NYC, Rudy Giuliani."

Those spawns of Satan, the democrats, would trample to death Mother Theresa clutching orphans and puppies if they stood in the way of their deposing President Trump.

The rats think this is there only chance to get rid of Trump, but I hope the American people see their perfidy and reelect Trump in a landslide. The fundraising and rally attendance make me think this will happen.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline aligncare

The rats think this is there only chance to get rid of Trump, but I hope the American people see their perfidy and reelect Trump in a landslide. The fundraising and rally attendance make me think this will happen.

98 percent of the time, I’m optimistic things will turn out that way. But—then there’s the night terrors I wake up screaming from...