Author Topic: Fed Court Rejects Trump's Challenge to House Tax Return Subpoena  (Read 201 times)

rangerrebew

Fed Court Rejects Trump's Challenge to House Tax Return Subpoena

2019-10-11 Source: TTN by: TTN Staff

A federal appeals court has rejected President Trump's challenge to a subpoena from House Democrats for his tax returns.

According to CNBC:

A federal appeals court on Friday rejected President Donald Trump’s bid to block a House committee subpoena for his income tax returns.

The subpoena was issued earlier this year to Trump’s accountants at Mazars USA by the House Committee on Oversight and Reform.

Read more at https://trumptrainnews.com/articles/fed-court-rejects-trum-s-challenge-to-house-tax-return-subpoena#lz0lHea3YMSQh06e.99

rangerrebew

Re: Fed Court Rejects Trump's Challenge to House Tax Return Subpoena
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2019, 02:38:01 pm »
The lower courts have become nothing but shills for the democrats like their good friends the MSM.  This will wind up in the Supreme Court. ****sheep****

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2019, 02:41:06 pm »
The lower courts have become nothing but shills for the democrats like their good friends the MSM.  This will wind up in the Supreme Court. ****sheep****

The MSM will dance a jig today. Tomorrow SCOTUS will uphold Trump's appeal.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2019, 02:44:26 pm »
I've changed my mind on this.  He should never surrender his returns.  The media and ignorant and/or malicious congressmen will lie about the contents.  They cannot help themselves.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2019, 02:47:59 pm »
I've changed my mind on this.  He should never surrender his returns.  The media and ignorant and/or malicious congressmen will lie about the contents.  They cannot help themselves.

The IRS has virtually had an office in Trump Tower since the 80s. Obviously he's clean.

But there probably are thousands of details in his returns that can be spun by the media and provide material for years of media hit pieces.