Author Topic: Megan Fox says 6-year-old son was laughed at for wearing dresses to school  (Read 1666 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Megan Fox says 6-year-old son was laughed at for wearing dresses to school
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2019, 04:13:05 pm »
Does this mean the discussion of Nancy's booger is finished?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2019, 04:29:30 pm »
'Snot so!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2019, 04:36:02 pm »

Did she eat it? 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2019, 10:49:22 pm »
“Sometimes, he’ll dress himself and he likes to wear dresses, sometimes,” Fox shared.
This, you dimbulb, is where an actual parent is supposed to step in and say, "No, you're not wearing a dress to school." Somehow, I doubt she and her really manly husband have ever told Bodhi, Roachclip and Birkenstock (or whatever their names are) "no" to anything.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Idiot

« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2019, 01:11:30 am »
https://braincharm.com/2019/10/04/megan-fox-says-6-year-old-son-was-laughed-at-for-wearing-dresses-to-school/?utm_source=AOLPartnership

Megan Fox recently shared how her 6-year-old, Noah, continues to wear dresses despite being made fun of at school.
Advertisement

Fox, 33, who shares her Noah with her husband, Brian Austin Green, 46, along with their two other children, Journey, 3, and Bodhi, 5, went on to explain her son’s fascination with fashion during an interview on “The Talk,” earlier this month.

“Sometimes, he’ll dress himself and he likes to wear dresses, sometimes,” Fox shared. “And I send him to a really liberal, hippy school, but even there – here in California – he still has little boys going, ‘Boys don’t wear dresses,’ or ‘Boys don’t wear pink.’”

“So we’re going through that now, where I’m trying to teach him to be confident no matter what anyone else says.”

Fox then shared how Noah stopped wearing dresses but then eventually returned to school wearing one.

“He had stopped wearing dresses for a while. He just wore one two days ago to school, and he came home and I was like, ‘How was it? Did any of the friends at school have anything to say?’” Fox shared. “And he was like, ‘Well, all the boys laughed when I came in, but I don’t care, I love dresses too much.’”

The actress also shared how her son’s love of dresses seems to stem from an early adoration of fashion.
*****rollingeyes*****