Author Topic: Megan Fox says 6-year-old son was laughed at for wearing dresses to school  (Read 1679 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
https://braincharm.com/2019/10/04/megan-fox-says-6-year-old-son-was-laughed-at-for-wearing-dresses-to-school/?utm_source=AOLPartnership

Megan Fox recently shared how her 6-year-old, Noah, continues to wear dresses despite being made fun of at school.
Advertisement

Fox, 33, who shares her Noah with her husband, Brian Austin Green, 46, along with their two other children, Journey, 3, and Bodhi, 5, went on to explain her son’s fascination with fashion during an interview on “The Talk,” earlier this month.

“Sometimes, he’ll dress himself and he likes to wear dresses, sometimes,” Fox shared. “And I send him to a really liberal, hippy school, but even there – here in California – he still has little boys going, ‘Boys don’t wear dresses,’ or ‘Boys don’t wear pink.’”

“So we’re going through that now, where I’m trying to teach him to be confident no matter what anyone else says.”

Fox then shared how Noah stopped wearing dresses but then eventually returned to school wearing one.

“He had stopped wearing dresses for a while. He just wore one two days ago to school, and he came home and I was like, ‘How was it? Did any of the friends at school have anything to say?’” Fox shared. “And he was like, ‘Well, all the boys laughed when I came in, but I don’t care, I love dresses too much.’”

The actress also shared how her son’s love of dresses seems to stem from an early adoration of fashion.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Seems like no one has ever explained to her that a parents role in life is to be role models that teach their children how to succeed in life,not be "winners" in the "MY child was the first to commit suicide" contests.

Offline goatprairie

Clear case of child abuse. How many liberal mothers have tried to force their boys to wear dresses?
I'll bet Fox isn't the first, and she won't be the last.

Offline skeeter

Clear case of child abuse. How many liberal mothers have tried to force their boys to wear dresses?
I'll bet Fox isn't the first, and she won't be the last.

My aunt tried this crap on me when I was 4. Painted my fingernails which, not knowing any better, I thought looked cool. One trip to the playground disabused me of that notion. On top of that dad hit the ceiling - I think she did it to provoke him.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 01:37:37 pm by skeeter »

Offline goatprairie

My aunt tried this crap on me when I was 4. Painted my fingernails which, not knowing any better, I thought looked cool. One trip to the playground disabused me of that notion. On top of that dad hit the ceiling - I think she did it to provoke him.
Unfortunately, liberal women have swallowed whole the lie that children are "gender fluid" and can decide their sexual identity.  Sex is hardwired.
Any attempts by parents to change/force their kids into dressing or acting like the opposite sex is criminal child abuse. Fox is totally unfit to be a mother.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Noah, Journey and Bodhi?

Damn hippies.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline skeeter

Noah, Journey and Bodhi?

Damn hippies.

To heck with the dress. What kind of a parent would name their kid after a character in Point Break?

Offline andy58-in-nh

To heck with the dress. What kind of a parent would name their kid after a character in Point Break?

I suppose it could have been worse. The stoner parents might have named them "Roach" or "Warchild".
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Seems like no one has ever explained to her that a parents role in life is to be role models that teach their children how to succeed in life,not be "winners" in the "MY child was the first to commit suicide" contests.
No kidding! (bowdlerized comment)

Dear God, what humiliation! To do that to your kid, intentionally, is just off-the-charts abuse.

Nowadays, they won't even let the kid fight to regain their self-respect.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

I suppose it could have been worse. The stoner parents might have named them "Roach" or "Warchild".

When a 6 year old boy named Roach shows up for class in a dress you know the end is near.

Offline Millee

Re: Megan Fox says 6-year-old son was laughed at for wearing dresses to school
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2019, 02:43:01 pm »
We need more masculinity, not less.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2019, 02:44:43 pm »
We need more masculinity, not less.  *****rollingeyes*****
DOn;t worry, Butch and the rest of the girls are stepping up.  *****rollingeyes*****

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2019, 02:44:52 pm »
Ever since my brain absorbed the memory of her leaning under the hood over the car engine...

She could shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue....wouldn't care.    :laugh:

« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 02:47:30 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2019, 02:53:24 pm »
Ever since my brain absorbed the memory of her leaning under the hood over the car engine...

She could shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue....wouldn't care.    :laugh:

No matter how good she looks, someone, somewhere is tired of putting up with her S***.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2019, 03:08:46 pm »

@andy58-in-nh

"Roach" is a possibility,but not "Warchild". "Peacechild" is a possibility if you want your son to get the snot beaten out of him on a regular basis,though.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2019, 03:12:01 pm »
No kidding! (bowdlerized comment)

Dear God, what humiliation! To do that to your kid, intentionally, is just off-the-charts abuse.

Nowadays, they won't even let the kid fight to regain their self-respect.

@Smokin Joe

Doesn't make any difference with the leftist airhead parents of today. They teach their children that self-respect is bad because it denies the importance of the Borg/Nest,and implies you are  better,smarter,or more attractive than someone else.

"We iz da wurld.......

We iz da chil-runs......

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2019, 03:15:43 pm »
No matter how good she looks, someone, somewhere is tired of putting up with her S***.

@Smokin Joe

Her son,by age 18,unless he ties a rope around his neck and kicks the chair out from beneath him before turning 18.

One thing you could count on is that if I had children and lived next door to her,MY children would NOT be allowed to play with her children.

Which wouldn't really bother her because she hires nannies to play with her children.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2019, 03:18:55 pm »
@Smokin Joe

Doesn't make any difference with the leftist airhead parents of today. They teach their children that self-respect is bad because it denies the importance of the Borg/Nest,and implies you are  better,smarter,or more attractive than someone else.

"We iz da wurld.......

We iz da chil-runs......
The problem with the airhead parents is that they worry more about the optics with their circle of associates than they do about the effect on the kids (and always have). They don't 'get' self-respect, still fail to understand that kids run in a wolf pack, not an anthill, (different behaviour paradigms), and ever suffer for their parents' virtue signalling and self esteem.

As for "For the children...", that's a battle cry, a call to arms. They are so self-absorbed, they have no clue what the kids are trying to deal with. No wonder so many kids are on happy pills and messed up in the head.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2019, 03:20:28 pm »
I'm beginning to think liberal women are the single largest negative force in America. But then there's always jerks like Beetle O'Rourke and Pete Bootyjunk to make me think twice.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 04:37:42 pm by goatprairie »

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2019, 03:22:52 pm »
@Smokin Joe

Her son,by age 18,unless he ties a rope around his neck and kicks the chair out from beneath him before turning 18.

One thing you could count on is that if I had children and lived next door to her,MY children would NOT be allowed to play with her children.

Which wouldn't really bother her because she hires nannies to play with her children.
Nah. Her kids would not be allowed to play with mine. Seems, with 13 grand kids, we always have some extra clothes around, and he'd be allowed to come over and dress like a real boy. She'd likely put an end to that.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2019, 03:25:25 pm »
I'm beginning to think liberal women are single largest negative force in America. But then there's always jerks like Beetle O'Rourke and Pete Bootyjunk to make me think twice.
Well, you'd be right. It's the lib wimmen Beetle types play up to, and who have championed the interior decorators.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2019, 03:32:01 pm »
I'm beginning to think liberal women are single largest negative force in America. But then there's always jerks like Beetle O'Rourke and Pete Bootyjunk to make me think twice.

@goatprairie

Well,both of them think they are women,so you are still pretty much on-target.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2019, 03:38:56 pm »

Of course there is a healthy does of idiots in all demographics but in terms of which has the highest percentage of muddle headed leftists single women have to rank the highest.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 03:39:48 pm by skeeter »

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2019, 03:40:07 pm »
Of course there is a healthy does of idiots in all demographics but in terms of which has the highest percentage of muddle headed leftists single women have to rank the highest.
There is a reason they're single.  888mouth

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2019, 03:40:45 pm »
When a 6 year old boy named Roach shows up for class in a dress you know the end is near.

You just know that kid is going to be locker stuffing for most of his pre-transgender life.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.