Author Topic: Ellen DeGeneres defends herself after being pilloried online for sitting with her 'friend' George W  (Read 1805 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
imho...this is a huge nothing burger. I know that lots of folks don't like W. Even I am ambivalent about all that happened in 8 years. If Trump is reelected...we'll see how much praise he gets at the end of a second term. Presidents do good and presidents do bad.

But a liberal media personality sitting next to him in an owners box??? Why is that even newsworthy?

@berdie

Because drama queens need something to get hysterical about like fish need water.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Everyone is falling all over themselves to talk about how great this is...and they ignore the fact that the one and only thing that brings them together as "friends" is their shared hatred of the current President.

@txradioguy

Not true. They are both globalists,and they are both homosexuals.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Aw, C'mon.  Who wants to be identified only by their politics?  Dennis Miller once said that if all you know about somebody is their politics, you really don't know them very well at all.

As far as I know, DeGeneres is a fine person.  She is certainly a funny person, I've seen her stand-up act.  At one point early in the show, she paused and said, "Look, I need to get the following lesbian jokes out of the way, so I can concentrate the rest of the time on stuff that's funny."  And she did.

Bush?  I dunno.  I guess you could keep him because I didn't find him amusing.  I like to laugh, so I'd pick Ellen over Dubya to watch something with. rrthree

@Cyber Liberty

I don't think Ellen is all that funny,but that doesn't matter. I think both she and Boy Jorge try to be the best people they can be according to their own world views.  I just happen to think both are fools,but even fools have a right to live their lives in peace as long as they aren't bothering anyone else.

I am also VERY happy about there being no chance at all of Boy Jorge ever being a US President again.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

And it's disappointing to see him buddying up to the Liberals who spent 8 years trashing everything he tried to do for the country.

@txradioguy

DAYUM! You still think he is a conservative,don't you?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The Bushes are charming people, as is Ellen despite her political activism.  The twitter mob needs to find another hobby ... political segregation is unhealthy.

@cato potatoe

We iz da wurld......

We iz da peep-pulls......

SING IT,CATO!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

DAYUM! You still think he is a conservative,don't you?

DAYUM!  You really like putting words in people’s mouths don’t you?

*****rollingeyes*****
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm guessing you used the fountain on the left...

@thackney

I understand the implication that is expressed by the separate fountains,but the REALITY is the water in the drinking fountains for blacks was the same water the whites were drinking. You could very accurately claim it was the whites making fools of themselves.

That crap was all about image,not reality.