Author Topic: Schiff hints he'll push House to impeach Trump for blocking witnesses  (Read 194 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schiff hints he'll push House to impeach Trump for blocking witnesses
by Susan Ferrechio
 | October 08, 2019 10:46 AM

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff said the White House is obstructing an impeachment inquiry by blocking the United States ambassador to the European Union and other key witnesses from testifying.

“We consider this act today, and the withholding of the ambassador’s documents and other efforts to discourage other State Department witnesses, as further acts of obstruction of a co-equal branch of government,” Schiff said Tuesday.

The California Democrat made the accusation after the State Department blocked Gordon Sondland’s testimony hours before his scheduled appearance at a closed-door session on Capitol Hill.

The Trump administration also refused to turn over text messages sent by Sondland related to concerns President Trump was withholding security aid to Ukraine in an effort to get the government to investigate actions by Democrats during the 2016 election.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/schiff-hints-hell-push-house-to-impeach-trump-for-blocking-witnesses
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Re: Schiff hints he'll push House to impeach Trump for blocking witnesses
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2019, 03:33:45 pm »
“We consider this act today, and the withholding of the ambassador’s documents and other efforts to discourage other State Department witnesses, as further acts of obstruction of a co-equal branch of government,” Schiff said Tuesday.

...while refusing to disclose the testimonies of those who were questioned.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2019, 03:44:33 pm »
He's really a Schitt.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2019, 05:09:01 pm »
"Please, Brer' Fox, don't throw me into the briar patch!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2019, 05:30:07 pm »
"Please, Brer' Fox, don't throw me into the briar patch!"

Go ahead and have a vote, House Dems!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2019, 05:33:45 pm »
Push it Schiff push it real good. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2019, 05:49:35 pm »
It's not an impeachment inquiry.   It hasn't been approved by the full House, the minority has no rights to call its own witnesses,  and the accused has been denied the basic right to confront his anonymous accuser, whose charges are based on hearsay. 

It's a kangaroo court.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2019, 06:00:43 pm »
It's not an impeachment inquiry.   It hasn't been approved by the full House, the minority has no rights to call its own witnesses,  and the accused has been denied the basic right to confront his anonymous accuser, whose charges are based on hearsay. 

It's a kangaroo court.

I guess the question I have is, can the Rats find a Judge willing to rule it's not a kangaroo court?  If Andrew Napalitano was still a Judge, he would do that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: