Author Topic: Austria Alpine resort massacre leaves 5 dead after man kills ex-girlfriend, her family and new boyfr  (Read 278 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Austria Alpine resort massacre leaves 5 dead after man kills ex-girlfriend, her family and new boyfriend
By Travis Fedschun | Fox News

Authorities in Austria arrested a 25-year-old man Sunday after he shot and killed his ex-girlfriend, her family, and her new boyfriend at an Alpine resort town after a dispute at a restaurant, according to officials.

Police in the resort town of Kitzbuehel, located east of Innsbruck, said the slayings happened after the man went to his ex-girlfriend's family home in the early-morning hours on Sunday and shot the father as he opened the door.

After shooting his ex-girlfriend's brother in his bedroom, the 25-year-old man then killed his ex-girlfriend's mother, climbed over a balcony into his ex-girlfriend's room where he shot and killed the 19-year-old girl and her 24-year-old boyfriend.

Read more at: https://www.foxnews.com/world/austria-alpine-resort-massacre-man-ex-girlfriend-murder-family-boyfriend.amp

Pictures at link, I believe I remember another "Alpine" story, it was just the one where the young lady with everything going for her either killed herself or bad medicine killed her. Anyway, this story is obviously, about some idiot with "uncontrollable rage" who really flipped out.  I'd count my blessings I'd never go this far.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Today's society has essentially "guaranteed" that there are no coping skills because of the "no tolerance" policies put in place by schools and other governmental agencies.  This is, sadly, a result of such idiotic policies. 
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.