Author Topic: ‘Stay tuned, much more to come on Schiff’: Nervous Dems could boot lying chairman  (Read 915 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Stay tuned, much more to come on Schiff’: Nervous Dems could boot lying chairman
October 5, 2019 | Vivek Saxena

President Donald Trump’s attorney Rudy Giuliani predicted Friday that Democrat Party leaders may try to oust House Intelligence Committee chair Rep. Adam Schiff from the committee over his plethora of lies and never-ending bullschiff.

“Democrats are getting nervous about Schiff. Might even remove him as Chairman,” he tweeted Friday afternoon, roughly 10 hours after The Washington Post ran a devastating “Four Pinocchios” fact-check on the Democrat lawmaker’s latest and most glaring lie.

“By lying to the American public, saying he had no knowledge of the complaint, he was able to, for WEEKS, peddle a malicious and false version through media appearances.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/10/05/stay-tuned-much-more-to-come-on-schiff-nervous-dems-could-boot-lying-chairman-835024
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
‘Stay tuned, much more to come on Schiff’: Nervous Dems could boot lying chairman
October 5, 2019 | Vivek Saxena

President Donald Trump’s attorney Rudy Giuliani predicted Friday that Democrat Party leaders may try to oust House Intelligence Committee chair Rep. Adam Schiff from the committee over his plethora of lies and never-ending bullschiff.

“Democrats are getting nervous about Schiff. Might even remove him as Chairman,” he tweeted Friday afternoon, roughly 10 hours after The Washington Post ran a devastating “Four Pinocchios” fact-check on the Democrat lawmaker’s latest and most glaring lie.

“By lying to the American public, saying he had no knowledge of the complaint, he was able to, for WEEKS, peddle a malicious and false version through media appearances.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/10/05/stay-tuned-much-more-to-come-on-schiff-nervous-dems-could-boot-lying-chairman-835024

@mystery-ak

Rudy is as crazy as Schiff if he thinks the Dims didn't know and approve of this. This is just Rudy throwing bombs because Schiff is throwing bombs.

If the DNC were serious about replacing Schiff,it would be hard to find a prominent Dim in America still answering his or her telephone. Who the HELL would want to take the eventual hit that would come from stepping into THOSE shoes? Maybe AOC or Mad Maxine,who most days has no idea who she is,never mind where she is,but that would be a short list.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@mystery-ak

Rudy is as crazy as Schiff if he thinks the Dims didn't know and approve of this. This is just Rudy throwing bombs because Schiff is throwing bombs.

If the DNC were serious about replacing Schiff,it would be hard to find a prominent Dim in America still answering his or her telephone. Who the HELL would want to take the eventual hit that would come from stepping into THOSE shoes? Maybe AOC or Mad Maxine,who most days has no idea who she is,never mind where she is,but that would be a short list.

I'm willing to be a lot of them didn't know for sure what Schiff was doing, and as long as it didn't become public they could appear to support Schiff.  Now, that his lies are obvious I'm willing to bet they won't continue to support him.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I'm willing to be a lot of them didn't know for sure what Schiff was doing, and as long as it didn't become public they could appear to support Schiff.  Now, that his lies are obvious I'm willing to bet they won't continue to support him.

Wouldn't they have to continue to support him?  Isn't he the linchpin?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

I don't know.  Probably not.  Linchpins are interchangeable, and I'm willing to bet they can find someone else adequately slimy and willing to act in bad faith.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Isn't Schitt the ordained successor to Mrs. Botox? Will she abandon him?  :shrug:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't know.  Probably not.  Linchpins are interchangeable, and I'm willing to bet they can find someone else adequately slimy and willing to act in bad faith.

Cummings would be happy to do it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline verga

So let's replace one lying incompetent fraud with one of a different race and see if anyone notices?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Sanguine

This is one of those rare situations where I sincerely hope I am wrong.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Right_in_Virginia

Pretty much.  He's leadership in a police state political party.

Besides,who are they going to find that would be willing to replace him and take all the heat that would be coming down?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Isn't Schitt the ordained successor to Mrs. Botox? Will she abandon him?  :shrug:

@austingirl

Are you kidding? She would call an airstrike in on him for getting caught,if she could.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So let's replace one lying incompetent fraud with one of a different race and see if anyone notices?

Exactly, only now the linchpin will have a Race Card to play.  Democrat Tactics 101.  I'm surprised they didn't start off with Cummings, to be honest.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine

This is one of those rare situations where I sincerely hope I am wrong.

Me too, Pete.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Exactly, only now the linchpin will have a Race Card to play.  Democrat Tactics 101.  I'm surprised they didn't start off with Cummings, to be honest.

Cummings is equally vile, but he's not a clever as Schiff.  (Note: I didn't say Schiff is smart, merely clever and calculating.)

Offline skeeter

Who cares. To paraphrase Depeche Mode I'll just enjoy the chaos.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Cummings is equally vile, but he's not a clever as Schiff.  (Note: I didn't say Schiff is smart, merely clever and calculating.)

Well, the Rats finally figured out that Nadler is none of those things.  So who's this Eliot Engel guy they're talking about these days?
I will NOT comply.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Who cares. To paraphrase Depeche Mode I'll just enjoy the chaos.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline skeeter

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

The rats don't care about Shiff lying.  Shiff is a rat hero.  They think he is fully awesome.  The GOP doesn't care about President Trump's lying either.  Lying is a Right/Wrong issue, but both parties are playing a Winner/Loser game.  Party Uber Alles.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The rats don't care about Shiff lying.  Shiff is a rat hero.  They think he is fully awesome.  The GOP doesn't care about President Trump's lying either.  Lying is a Right/Wrong issue, but both parties are playing a Winner/Loser game.  Party Uber Alles.

So, just curious, in this issue, what is Trump lying about?

Offline dfwgator

When you point your finger, three fingers point back at you.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

So, just curious, in this issue, what is Trump lying about?
@Sanguine
From my point of view the whistle blower complaint matches the WH transcript.  Ukraine wants defensive weapons against Russia.  President Zelensky asks for them and President Trump says "I would like you to do us a favor though."  Yet the President says the whistleblower distorted the facts ( lie #1 ) and there is no quid pro quo ( lie #2 ).

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine
From my point of view the whistle blower complaint matches the WH transcript.  Ukraine wants defensive weapons against Russia.  President Zelensky asks for them and President Trump says "I would like you to do us a favor though."  Yet the President says the whistleblower distorted the facts ( lie #1 ) and there is no quid pro quo ( lie #2 ).

So, you didn't actually read the (5 page) transcript, because that's not what it says.

Offline jpsb

So, you didn't actually read the (5 page) transcript, because that's not what it says.

The Trump haters have their own "truth" and to hell with the facts.