Author Topic: Trump urges China to investigate Bidens  (Read 152 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump urges China to investigate Bidens
« on: October 03, 2019, 06:26:46 pm »
By Brett Samuels and Morgan Chalfant - 10/03/19 10:37 AM EDT

This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 232011)

President Trump on Thursday publicly encouraged both China and Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and his son amid growing concerns over how Trump has used his position to pressure foreign governments to look into his political rivals.

“I would think that if they were honest about it they’d start a major investigation into the Bidens,” Trump told reporters at the White House when asked what he wanted Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to do about the Bidens following the July 25 call between the two leaders.

That call triggered an intelligence community whistleblower complaint and is at the heart of House Democrats’ impeachment inquiry into the president.

“I would say that President Zelensky, if it were me, I would recommend they start an investigation into the Bidens,” Trump said Thursday. "Because nobody doubts they weren't crooked."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/464196-trump-urges-ukraine-china-to-investigate-bidens
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline OfTheCross

Re: Trump urges China to investigate Bidens
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2019, 06:57:26 pm »
By Brett Samuels and Morgan Chalfant - 10/03/19 10:37 AM EDT

This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 232011)

President Trump on Thursday publicly encouraged both China and Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and his son amid growing concerns over how Trump has used his position to pressure foreign governments to look into his political rivals.

“I would think that if they were honest about it they’d start a major investigation into the Bidens,” Trump told reporters at the White House when asked what he wanted Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to do about the Bidens following the July 25 call between the two leaders.

That call triggered an intelligence community whistleblower complaint and is at the heart of House Democrats’ impeachment inquiry into the president.

“I would say that President Zelensky, if it were me, I would recommend they start an investigation into the Bidens,” Trump said Thursday. "Because nobody doubts they weren't crooked."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/464196-trump-urges-ukraine-china-to-investigate-bidens

"Trump called the complaint “totally inaccurate” on Thursday, noting the individual relied on secondhand information to piece together the call.

A redacted version of the whistleblower’s complaint released last week included an account of Trump’s July 25 call that closely matched the rough transcript released by the White House a day earlier."

*****rollingeyes*****

The unnecessary lies is what trips me up about Trump. Why do it when it's easy to prove otherwise. It makes him look crazy.

or maybe he's a mad genius  :shrug:
If a well-regulated militia be the most natural defense of a free country, it ought certainly to be under the regulation and at the disposal of that body which is constituted the guardian of the national security.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2019, 07:05:38 pm »

or maybe he's a mad genius  :shrug:

OTC, Trump has the demrats steppin' an' a fetchin'
like their heads were on fire and their asses was catchin'.   They have never seen anything like him before and they don't have a clue how to deal.   They think they do, but they don't.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2019, 07:10:10 pm »
@mystery-ak

Trump has fixated on Biden and can't stop - he is consumed with this every minute - no one in the White House can stop him -telling other countries today to investigate Biden - he can't comprehend this is against the law.  Where are his White House lawyers telling him not to do this?  His personal lawyer, Rudy, is for him doing this and involved with it.   

Just saw a clip of Trump speaking outside before he got on helicopter and he said China should investigate Biden and then said he would see China people soon in trade talks  and if they did not do what he said, he has the power to hurt them in trade.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2019, 09:30:03 pm »
The canard that Trump is soliciting election interference is already stale. He is rightly asking for an investigation into obvious corruption.
Principles matter. Words matter.