Author Topic: Biden to Trump, Republican enemies: 'You're not going to destroy me'  (Read 185 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden to Trump, Republican enemies: 'You're not going to destroy me'
By Morgan Phillips | Fox News

Former Vice President Joe Biden denounced President Trump’s attacks on him in a campaign speech in Nevada on Wednesday, claiming Trump was afraid of how badly the Democrat would beat him in 2020.

“He did it because, like every bully in history—he’s afraid. He’s afraid of just how badly I would beat him next November,” Biden said in Reno, referring to Trump allegedly pressing Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to investigate the Biden family’s ties in Ukraine, for which he’s now facing a formal impeachment inquiry led by House Democrats.

Earlier Wednesday, Trump called Biden and his son Hunter “stone-cold crooked.”

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-trump-ukraine-campaign-destroy-reno?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A%20foxnews%2Fpolitics%20%28Internal%20-%20Politics%20-%20Text%29&utm_content=FaceBook
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Biden to Trump, Republican enemies: 'You're not going to destroy me'
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2019, 03:21:41 pm »
I figure Joe will do that all by himself and the republicans won't have to lift a finger as he self destructs as the campaign crawls along. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2019, 04:14:49 pm »
If I was Sloe Joe, I'd be more concerned about the Democrats trying to destroy me.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2019, 04:32:27 pm »
If I was Sloe Joe, I'd be more concerned about the Democrats trying to destroy me.

Poor Joe is one brainfart (at the next debate of 12 candidates) away from being pounced on and being beaten to a pulp like Harry Reed by his bow-flex machine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2019, 04:58:20 pm »
Joe sounds more like the Mad Hatter every day.
He seems to be reacting with "rage" that Trump would dare to challenge him as an opponent.
Joe does not realize that he is in a political race, and that his opponent will seek to win.
Biden seems to be saying, "How dare you challenge me!" to his political opponent Trump.
As if Trump should just roll over, bow out, and say nothing to the Almighty Joe!
Very Bizarre...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.