Author Topic: President Trump Unloads, Accuses Adam Schiff Of Helping To Write Whistleblower Complaint  (Read 109 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Justin Caruso
Contributor
October 02, 2019 3:29 PM ET

President Donald Trump was holding a joint press conference Wednesday at the White House when he tried to skip a question from Fox News’ John Roberts—but he turned out to “love” the second question.

After Trump finished answering a question from Fox News’ John Roberts, he tried to ask another question when the president urged him to ask Finnish President Sauli Niinistö a question instead of him.

“Ask one of the—John, John, John. Ask one of the Finnish president,” Trump said.

“Can I come back to you?” Roberts said.

“We’ll talk later,” Trump said, then turning and saying, “Well it sounds like it might be a good question. Let me see if I like the question. Go ahead. Maybe for the first time in three years I’ll have a good question, and I’ll love it.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/02/trump-schiff-helped-write-whistleblower/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Right_in_Virginia

Trump says Schiff 'helped write' whistleblower complaint, after House panel admits advance knowledge
Fox News, Aug 2, 2019, Gregg Re, Catherine Herridge

A spokesman for House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., acknowledged for the first time on Wednesday that the whistleblower alleging misconduct in the White House had reached out to Schiff's panel before filing a complaint -- prompting President Trump, in an extraordinary afternoon news conference at the White House, to accuse Schiff directly of helping write the document.

Schiff had previously claimed in a televised interview that "we have not spoken directly with the whistleblower." A Schiff spokesperson seemingly narrowed that claim late Wednesday, telling Fox News that Schiff himself "does not know the identity of the whistleblower, and has not met with or spoken with the whistleblower or their counsel" for any reason.

"It shows that Schiff is a fraud. ... I think it's a scandal that he knew before," Trump said, as the president of Finland stood at an adjacent podium. "I'd go a step further. I'd say he probably helped write it. ... That's a big story. He knew long before, and he helped write it too. It's a scam."

More:  https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-adam-schiff-write-whistleblower-complaint-advance-knowledge