Author Topic: GOP Reacts to Schiff’s Prior Knowledge of Whistleblower Complaint: ‘Bricks Begin to Crumble’  (Read 112 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP Reacts to Schiff’s Prior Knowledge of Whistleblower Complaint: ‘Bricks Begin to Crumble’

Hannah Bleau 2 Oct 2019

GOP lawmakers, administration officials, and conservative personalities are responding to the New York Times’ bombshell that revealed that House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) knew of the “whistleblower’s” complaint days before it was filed.

GOP personalities say the bricks are beginning to “crumble” on Democrats and their partisan-driven impeachment efforts.

The Times revealed on Wednesday that Schiff – who is largely driving the House Democrats’ impeachment efforts – knew of the “whistleblower” complaint before it was formally filed. The revelation casts a new light on the political motivation behind Schiff’s pressure for the complaint’s release and spurs additional questions about Schiff’s possible influence on the complaint itself.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/02/gop-reacts-to-schiffs-prior-knowledge-of-whistleblower-complaint-bricks-begin-to-crumble/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

Was there any doubt this was a dirty deal from the start? That is from the start of precisely 2-days after Trump’s election, when the media dutifully rendered unto democrats their services, and repeated the words “illegitimate president” a million times.

But democrats went to the well too many times for folks to believe this newest hair on fire impeachable offense.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 12:37:55 am by aligncare »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Schiff Got Early Account of Accusations as Whistle-Blower’s Concerns Grew
Representative Adam B. Schiff, the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, knew some details of the allegations against President Trump before the C.I.A. officer filed a whistle-blower complaint.
NY Times, Oct 2, 2019

WASHINGTON — The Democratic head of the House Intelligence Committee, Representative Adam B. Schiff of California, learned about the outlines of a C.I.A. officer’s concerns that President Trump had abused his power days before the officer filed a  whistle-blower complaint, according to a spokesman and current and former American officials.

The early account by the future whistle-blower shows how determined he was to make known his allegations that Mr. Trump asked Ukraine’s government to interfere on his behalf in the 2020 election. It also explains how Mr. Schiff knew to press for the complaint when the Trump administration initially blocked lawmakers from seeing it.

The C.I.A. officer approached a House Intelligence Committee aide with his concerns about Mr. Trump only after he had had a colleague first convey them to the C.I.A.’s top lawyer. Concerned about how that initial avenue for airing his allegations through the C.I.A. was unfolding, the officer then approached the House aide. In both cases, the original accusation was vague.

The House staff member, following the committee’s procedures, suggested the officer find a lawyer to advise him and meet with an inspector general, with whom he could file a whistle-blower complaint. The aide shared some of what the officer conveyed to Mr. Schiff. The aide did not share the whistle-blower’s identity with Mr. Schiff, an official said.

More:  https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/02/us/politics/adam-schiff-whistleblower.html