Author Topic: Whistleblower contacted Schiff's committee before filing complaint: report  (Read 130 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Whistleblower contacted Schiff's committee before filing complaint: report
By Chris Mills Rodrigo - 10/02/19 02:34 PM EDT

he CIA officer whose whistleblower complaint is at the center of the impeachment inquiry into President Trump  consulted with the House Intelligence Committee before filing it, The New York Times reported Wednesday.

The whistleblower initially had a colleague convey his concerns that Trump asked Ukraine's leader to intervene in the 2020 presidential election to the CIA's top lawyer before going to Congress, current and former officials told the Times.

After concerns about how the internal CIA process was proceeding, the whistleblower then reportedly spoke to an Intelligence Committee staff member who suggested that the person hire a lawyer and file a complaint.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/464077-whistleblower-contacted-schiff-before-filing-complaint
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Just like DiFi's little charade in the Senate... 888mouth
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline skeeter

More likely the whistleblower sat in on House staffers’ strategy meetings where they cooked this farce up.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Will the American people buy the crap Shitt is selling? God, I hope not.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'It's a scam': Trump accuses Schiff of helping to write whistleblower complaint
by Mike Brest
 | October 02, 2019 03:00 PM

President Trump accused House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff of helping write the whistleblower report during a press conference with Finnish President Sauli Niinistö.

Trump, who has repeatedly attacked Schiff since the whistleblower complaint became public, ramped up the attacks on Wednesday after it was reported that the CIA officer who filed the complaint went to a House Intelligence aide before filing it.

While taking questions from reporters, Trump was asked about that report.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/its-a-scam-trump-accuses-schiff-of-helping-to-write-whistleblower-complaint
Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
the CIA officer who filed the complaint went to a House Intelligence aide before filing it.

Is it just me, or does that seem to be the very definition of collusion?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien