Author Topic: Watch: Antifa Thugs Block And Shout Down Elderly Woman With A Walker: “Off Our Streets Nazi Scum”  (Read 492 times)

rangerrebew

Watch: Antifa Thugs Block And Shout Down Elderly Woman With A Walker: “Off Our Streets Nazi Scum”
Jessica Hardy
October 1, 2019

Leave it to Antifa to harass and shout down an elderly woman as she tries to cross the street. The despicable act did end in a few arrests but it should have never happened in the first place. Protesting is a right, sure, but when you take hostile and violent actions against others it becomes something else.

TheBlaze:

Masked left-wing protesters, identified as Antifa, were caught on video screaming at a white-haired elderly woman with a walker, “Off our streets Nazi scum! Off our streets Nazi scum!” outside a conservative event at a Canadian college Sunday evening.

They also blocked her path in a crosswalk.

An elderly man, who accompanied the woman, had a thing or two to say to the protesters. Then one protester screamed at the man, “Don’t f***ing touch me! Don’t f***ing touch me!”

Watch:

https://leadpatriot.com/watch-antifa-thugs-block-and-shout-down-elderly-woman-with-a-walker-off-our-streets-nazi-scum/4209/

Offline verga

Domestic terrorism at it's finest.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Brown shirts....and no one helped her.. :crying:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online andy58-in-nh

Brown shirts....and no one helped her.. :crying:

It was in Canada. No one had a gun.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline goatprairie

I hope that incident was telecast on the CBC. Canadians could see what fine little fascists they're raising.

Offline PeteS in CA

What are the odds that the man or his/her older brother(s) fought real Nazis, in Europe or on the Atlantic? And maybe she or his/her older sisters worked in industry or farms feeding and supplying the men who fought real Nazis?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 06:50:11 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline goatprairie

What are the odds that the man or his/her older brother(s) fought real Nazis, in Europe or on the Atlantic? And maybe she or his/her older sisters worked in industry or farms feeding and supplying the men who fought real Nazis?
I would bet the great majority of the Antifa fascists have a very dim knowledge of the past. Probably most have never read anything about WWII or the Nazis.  For them, history is what they were told yesterday. History began when they were born.

Offline Applewood

I would bet the great majority of the Antifa fascists have a very dim knowledge of the past. Probably most have never read anything about WWII or the Nazis.  For them, history is what they were told yesterday. History began when they were born.

I was thinking, maybe these protesters were outsiders, possibly from the States.  If so, I'm fairly certain they have no knowledge of World War II or the Nazis.  In many of our schools history is not even taught anymore or if it is, it's revisionist history that portrays the US and the allies as the aggressors.