Author Topic: UK: Sajid Javid backs Boris Johnson on groping allegations  (Read 149 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
UK: Sajid Javid backs Boris Johnson on groping allegations
« on: September 30, 2019, 06:13:12 pm »
They are getting like us and btw, the charge is "thigh squeezing" and what more, I don't know.

Sajid Javid backs Boris Johnson on groping allegations
Peter Walker, Kate Proctor and Heather Stewart

Sajid Javid says he trusts Boris Johnson against groping allegations.

© Getty Sajid Javid says he trusts Boris Johnson against groping allegations.

Sajid Javid has said he does not doubt “for a second” Boris Johnson’s denials that he groped a female journalist, as the Conservatives sought to put their party conference back on track with a day devoted to public services and the economy.

In a round of media interviews, Javid, the chancellor, repeatedly refused to discuss any details of the allegation made by the Sunday Times journalist Charlotte Edwardes, or whether it should be investigated.

He repeatedly backed the prime minister’s version of events, telling BBC Radio 4’s Today programme: “I’ve talked to the prime minister about that. And first of all, he couldn’t be clearer, absolutely clear, that they are completely untrue. I totally trust him on that.”

Read more at: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/sajid-javid-backs-boris-johnson-on-groping-allegations/ar-AAI3dJ8?li=BBoPRmx

I hardly know nor care to find out a lot about this but passing it on.  And Sajid above, from all I've read up on him, he's a real good guy, has blocked some questionable (ex-ISIS) characters back in the UK.