Author Topic: WATCH: Puppet Girl Greta is Lost Without a Script to Read From  (Read 253 times)

rangerrebew

WATCH: Puppet Girl Greta is Lost Without a Script to Read From
« on: September 30, 2019, 06:04:34 pm »
WATCH: Puppet Girl Greta is Lost Without a Script to Read From
Keely Sharp
September 29, 2019

Greta Thunberg, a 16-year-old climate change activist from Sweden, has become quite the household name over the last month or so. She gained a following after she stood before parliament and lectured them on global warming and climate change with a threatening message: “I want you to panic.”“I want you to act as if the house is on fire,”  Thunberg cried wolf, “Around the year 2030, ten years, 259 days, and ten hours away from now, we will be in a position where we set off an irreversible chain reaction that will most likely lead to the end of our civilization as we know it. That is, unless, in that time, permanent and unprecedented changes in all aspects of society have taken place.”

However, we know the teen girl is simply a pawn in the left’s propaganda. Globalists are using the girl to appeal to people’s emotional side, crying that climate change is destroying our world. Only, global warming is a hoax and this is fear mongering for an imaginary crisis.

https://dailypoliticalnewswire.com/watch-puppet-girl-greta-is-lost-without-a-script-to-read-from/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: WATCH: Puppet Girl Greta is Lost Without a Script to Read From
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 06:56:13 pm »
I think it's a mistake to focus on Thunberg.  She's a child and generates some sympathy.  Now, her handlers and propagandists on the other hand should be taken to task.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2019, 07:09:34 pm »
I think it's a mistake to focus on Thunberg.  She's a child and generates some sympathy.  Now, her handlers and propagandists on the other hand should be taken to task.

Someone trying to come between my hamburger and air conditioner deserves all the grief and humiliation I can heap on them. Someone by choice (no matter how much a parrot) that pushes a policy that would end up with my future generations in squalor has lost the protection of youth as a shield.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2019, 07:15:58 pm »
Someone trying to come between my hamburger and air conditioner deserves all the grief and humiliation I can heap on them. Someone by choice (no matter how much a parrot) that pushes a policy that would end up with my future generations in squalor has lost the protection of youth as a shield.

Yeah, that's a winning technique.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2019, 02:54:56 pm »
 Monday, October 07, 2019
Greta Thunberg and the cult of adolescence
By John Stonestreet and G. Shane Morris, Op-Ed Contributors
Recently, before news of an impeachment inquiry stole the headlines, sixteen-year-old climate activist Greta Thunberg grabbed top billing with her “How dare you?” climate change speech at the United Nations. In fact, even before Thunberg had been declared as the voice of a generation, the ultra-liberal Church of Sweden tweeted that Jesus had appointed her as one of His successors.

While I, as I’ve discussed a few times recently, don’t share her climate alarmism, the international beatification of Thunberg mirrors something we saw in the wake of the Parkland shooting a few years ago: Elevating teenage spokespersons for political causes. In at least the cases of Thunberg and the Parkland victims, their activism jettisoned reasoned discourse for melodramatics, complete with screaming and swearing, and absent anything that could be considered “respecting your elders.” ...

The increasing trend to block debate with angry teenage shields is the next step in a culture captivated by what I call the cult of adolescence. ...

In a culture captivated by a cult of adolescence, we should do what teenagers like Thunberg and the Parkland activists say (and dismiss their tendency toward hysterics and hyperbole) despite the lack of good arguments and evidence, as if youth confers a kind of sainthood and argument-immunity. In fact, all across our culture, on both the right and the left, we’ve allowed our most important conversations and debates to become adolescent-like, in which emotion always trumps facts. ...
Read more at Christian Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2019, 03:40:42 pm »
At least she was more coherent than 0bama ever was without his teleprompter.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2019, 03:44:06 pm »
The mentally ill need support.  I say stone er shun her parents!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.