Author Topic: Geraldo Rivera: "This Poor President," His Whole Tenure In Office Defined By "Snitches And Rats And  (Read 417 times)

rangerrebew

Geraldo Rivera: "This Poor President," His Whole Tenure In Office Defined By "Snitches And Rats And Backstabbers"
Posted By Tim Hains
On Date September 27, 2019

Friday morning on "FOX & Friends," FOX News correspondent Geraldo Rivera said the whistleblower who reported President Trump's phone call with Ukraine is "a rotten snitch."

"I would love to wap him, but that is another story," he said about the whistleblower. "Imagine this poor president, his whole tenure in office has been marked by snitches and rats and backstabbers -- it’s amazing how he functions at all."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/09/27/geraldo_rivera_this_poor_president_whole_term_in_office_defined_by_snitches_and_rats_and_backstabbers.html

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Not to mention shyster lawyers-turned-TeeVee commentators....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

Geraldo is learning.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Geraldo is learning.

I doubt it very much.  Every time it seems like he's getting it, he spouts some barking moonbat talking point.  He never strays from the leftist plantation very far.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Geraldo is learning.

Look at what he said, "snitches and rats".  He's basically calling Trump guilty in a backhanded fashion, by implying they are telling the truth when they should be quiet.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
Look at what he said, "snitches and rats".  He's basically calling Trump guilty in a backhanded fashion, by implying they are telling the truth when they should be quiet.

I just said the same thing to my wife. Call them "disloyal" "Dem operatives" and "spies" instead.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Absalom

* Who commands the Executive Branch?????
Then vet every single employee, read them the riot act on confidentiality/loyalty
and immediately terminate anyone who raises the slightest doubt in your mind;
as it's infinitely more important the leader be feared rather than loved!!
But when you crave attention/adoration every moment of your existence, you
ignore the wisdom of the ages in order to flatter your narcissism.
* Who is responsible for this mess?????
The list of suspects includes the raging media, Ukrainian hustlers, disloyal R's,
CIA & FBI bureaucrats and don't dismiss vengeful Hilarity; to label but a few.
Of course, Trump's fan club will exonerate his behavior.
However ageless wisdom asserts that leaders must know themselves as well as
know their enemy; yet Trump, sadly, remains oblivious.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Geraldo is learning.

@dfwgator

That's just not possible. He just wrote this to be writing something that will draw attention to him. This time he happened to get lucky and be right.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Damn.  I hate having to admit that a liberal is right for a change.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

If Whorealdo is "right," then you can safely assume there's deceit involved. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@catfish1957

Don't worry about it. It might be 10 years or more before Hay-Raldo is right again.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!